Just made that thread to tell Mr.Dingle that OS 2 will be coming tomorrow and I will stamp you with forveralone stamp.

GOODBYE AND NEVER RETURN,
    Sincerely,
    Security Lover

Dingle Berry new look:
    02-20-12 07:04 AM
    as much as i love reddit and forever alone guy... Im going to say you may be a little premature. How do you know that os2 cant be rooted? How do you know the dingleberry team isnt waiting for the final release before they release the next version with rooting capabilities? I'm going to wait and see before i put all my eggs in that basket.
    02-20-12 07:31 AM
    Anything can happen, its a temporary good bye, but who knows may be it's permanent too lol
    02-20-12 07:36 AM
    as much as i love reddit and forever alone guy... Im going to say you may be a little premature. How do you know that os2 cant be rooted? How do you know the dingleberry team isnt waiting for the final release before they release the next version with rooting capabilities? I'm going to wait and see before i put all my eggs in that basket.
    I agree with you!
    02-20-12 07:36 AM
    Anything can happen, its a temporary good bye, but who knows may be it's permanent too lol
    as we know its very rare to say final good bye to Dingleberry.
    These guys helped us a lot while we all were fighting the war of apps and we had just handful of apps to play with on Plabook. I really appreciate Dingleberry contribution.

And you dont know what is in OS2 as nothing is perfect and BB will 101% close all the backholes to avoid security breach in new OS2. But I m sure that Dingleberry team is also preparing themselve for another fight!

So I am waiting to get something new or more added features by Dingleberry for OS2.
    02-20-12 07:44 AM
    If the new OS isn't what it's cracked up to be lots of peeps will keep their PB rooted with a beta version.
    I give more credit to Dingle and xsacha for making the PB fun for testing instead of RIM for a overdue OS release.
    screamlordbyron and Skier1960 like this.
    02-20-12 07:44 AM
    If the new OS isn't what it's cracked up to be lots of peeps will keep their PB rooted with a beta version.
    I give more credit to Dingle and xsacha for making the PB fun for testing instead of RIM for a overdue OS release.
    just curious... what were you able to do with your rooted playbook that made it so much fun ?
    02-20-12 07:47 AM
    just curious... what were you able to do with your rooted playbook that made it so much fun ?
    usb otg for 1.
    02-20-12 07:50 AM
    usb otg for 1.
    I hv rooted playbook but unfortunately, I cnt use OTG
    02-20-12 07:54 AM
    Exactly, I can't even differentiate between a rooted one and non rooted.

Only thing is HuluBerry yes that app is cool but still not nothing that forces me to keep waiting for a new version of root to be released before upgrading to OS2

The USB part is great too. Dongle Berry could be great if someone developed a shoe as Cydia.
    02-20-12 07:54 AM
    Android Market, for one.
    02-20-12 09:28 AM
    Android Market, for one.
    Android Account & Sync is locked by RIM already. No more Android Market.
    02-20-12 09:29 AM
    Android Account & Sync is locked by RIM already. No more Android Market.
    Locked in what OS ?
    02-20-12 09:35 AM
    Locked in what OS ?
    From OS2.0.7XXX till the official, you didn't read Kevin Article, did you?
    yunvi likes this.
    02-20-12 09:36 AM
    From OS2.0.7XXX till the official, you didn't read Kevin Article, did you?
    That's why I'm on 2.0.04869.lol
    RicThot likes this.
    02-20-12 09:38 AM
    That's why I'm on 2.0.04869.lol
    Yeh but would you really resist the attraction force of the OS2 updates tomorrow? If it got released.
    02-20-12 09:39 AM
    Yeh but would you really resist the attraction force of the OS2 updates tomorrow? If it got released.
    Got 3 playbooks might take the update on 1 of them in a few days after seeing what peeps have to say about it..
    Just saying if I don't see anything great about it will put OS beta back on and root.
    Couldn't care less about native e-mail and other little updates.
    02-20-12 09:45 AM
    Got 3 playbooks might take the update on 1 of them in a few days after seeing what peeps have to say about it..
    Just saying if I don't see anything great about it will put OS beta back on and root.
    Couldn't care less about native e-mail and other little updates.
    Then at least one of the three would wave a GoodBye to Mr.Dingle
    02-20-12 09:47 AM
    Then at least one of the three would wave a GoodBye to Mr.Dingle
    A wave goes 2 ways Goodbye and HELLO here I am Mr. Dingle
    02-20-12 09:51 AM
    what does rooting allow you to do? is it like jailbreaking and ipod to get hacks and free apps?
    02-20-12 09:58 AM
    the devs of Dingleberry have already said that version 4.0 is sitting on the shelf waiting for OS 2.0 to drop.

BTW, way to support the guys developing dingleberry [/sarcasm]. Some us do actually appreciate all the work that has been done and find this thread quite tasteless.
    balding1, DAnklaud and mmoses86 like this.
    02-20-12 12:49 PM
    Hello Dingletroll... Go back under your bridge... The BNXtreme team will win just after release =)
    02-20-12 02:46 PM
    the devs of Dingleberry have already said that version 4.0 is sitting on the shelf waiting for OS 2.0 to drop.

BTW, way to support the guys developing dingleberry [/sarcasm]. Some us do actually appreciate all the work that has been done and find this thread quite tasteless.
    So if we want to keep our fully accessible pb, should we wait before updating? Will the OS update still be downgradeable by current methods? Also will doing the update override any themes we've installed and our Huluberry?
    02-20-12 06:41 PM
    Just made that thread to tell Mr.Dingle that OS 2 will be coming tomorrow and I will stamp you with forveralone stamp.

GOODBYE AND NEVER RETURN,
    Sincerely,
    Security lover
    I predict your thread will be obsolete within the next 24 hours...
    02-20-12 08:05 PM
    So if we want to keep our fully accessible pb, should we wait before updating? Will the OS update still be downgradeable by current methods? Also will doing the update override any themes we've installed and our Huluberry?
    Unfortunately I can answer none of your questions.
    02-20-12 09:42 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD