hi all, when bridged and fowarding emails i have the need to remove potemtially a lot of the history to keep the email short. i dont seem to be able to do thus - hiw is it done please?
    01-06-12 02:29 AM
    I may be wrong, but that is the same way it works on the bb phone. You canNOT edit forwarded emails unless you have a 3rd party program on the phone. The idea being "security" or integrity of the email for business purposes - you must tell the recipient everything that was in the original email.

I may be corrected.
    01-06-12 09:06 AM
    cheers, it is strange why that is - sometimes you have the need to bring someone else into the conversation but you need to keep some things confidential.

If you can do it with the original email client then BB should follow that imo.

Or - how about the ability to select text from the email and copy/paste into a new one - that would suit imo.
    01-06-12 10:36 AM
    The way to do what you want is to start a reply to that email. Copy whatever you want to the clipboard (just highlight and copy). Abandon that reply and initiate a completely new email and PASTE in all of the original info.
    01-06-12 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD