I had this problem with .6149 but was hoping it would be fixed with .7111. When I try to watch a video on youtube or vimeo I am able to watch the first video which will load perfectly fine. However, once I try to play another video, the browser freezes and becomes unresponsive. I have to swipe up to close it then the browser icon is permanently greyed out and the only way to get it back is to do a hard reset.

Anyone have this issue and more importantly know how to fix it? I have tried a security wipe with a fresh install and the problem is still present.
    01-19-12 04:46 PM
    You sure it's not a buffering/browser issue? I wouldn't be so quick to blame Flash. Esp on these beta releases.
    01-19-12 06:01 PM
    It seems to be any web video in general that crashes my browser. HTML5 video's also cause the browser to crash. Any thoughts on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.
    01-19-12 06:01 PM
    That issue is what drove me back to 1.0.8. :/. I am now back to the newer beta, but I haven't really streamed much today. You could always wipe it and reload fresh. I doubt deleting the Wifi connection, in settings, and repairing would do anything but might be worth a shot.
    01-19-12 06:06 PM
    Tried a security wipe and clearing my WiFi profiles and still no luck. Can anyone watch more then one youtube video back to back?
    01-19-12 09:14 PM
    7111 browser youtube back to back videos no problem. After a while using the system it seems to frag the memory and it won't play ANY videos but a reboot clears that.
    01-20-12 06:38 PM
    I can't stream many Amazon movies/shows--get a flash error that may be caused by a security issue. Others work fine. This problem was there with the previous Beta, too.
    01-20-12 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD