It seems that flash is still very buggy. I was trying to watch something online, but after a while the browser will crash. For example, http://www.bilibili.tv/video/av220396/ (or any vid over 12 mins)
    you will see the free memory decreases dramatically after 6 or 12 mins,which will eventually goes down to 50mb free ram and therefore crash. sometimes it also froze up the playbook. even if it does not crash, there will be a 3 sec skip between @ arround 6mins and 12mins, 18mins, etc...
    I am really hoping they can fix in 2.0...
    I'm posting this because i thought it might just be only me... and also hoping RIM people will see this and fix it...
    02-23-12 03:08 AM
    I watch stuff all the time and I never have that problem. I watch shows and stream events via hdmi to my tv and all is good. Try cleaning up your cache and delete you history.
    02-23-12 04:26 AM
    I can't get videos on TSN.ca or Sportsnet.ca to play... Just shows black window and nothing happens. Ads play on Sportsnet but nothing after that.

Anyone get them working? I'm thinking of doing a security wipe because my battery life is also not good at all. Its dropping 10% per hour while completely idle. Doesn't seem good.
    02-23-12 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD