I got a 32 gig play book today at office depot for $ 299! the 16 was the same price i got the last 32 in stock.
    so far i love it, if the bbx phone compare we will be in for a treat.
    11-23-11 03:45 PM
    Absolutely Glad to see you hopping on board. There is a ton of great applications and its a great tablet.

I'll teach you a quick secret that most people seem to forget. You can download any SWF file off of the internet, and run it in your tablet by opening it in your tablets browser.

For example, I downloaded about 30 touch-only .SWF games and put them all on an index.html. Then I can just run the index to play all the games anytime I want.

Anyway, its the tablet that keeps expanding and really it is only limited by the mind of the user. Especially if you are start to look at AIR development
    KRol, dennie82 and 00stryder like this.
    11-23-11 08:48 PM
    Can you ellaborate how you did it? Or post a link to a tutorial? Thank you.
    11-24-11 03:45 AM
    thats an interesting tip! i am still learning. i sure would like to figure out how to get a java virtual machine to work on the pb, need jvm for work
    11-24-11 02:45 PM
    ok now...purchase the many great games on sale!!

my personal favourites so far:

Dead Space $4.99
    N.O.V.A. 2HD $1.99
    Starfront: Collision $0.99

There is also Modern Combat 2, however I'm holding off on that while I finish NOVA and Dead Space
    11-28-11 09:08 AM
    Yup. All 3 are awesome, but I ended up paying full price for starfront. (And also got sim city at full price too).

I think I'm scaring a couple people on the train each day who glance at my screen...my evening commute is usually dead space time
    11-29-11 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD