Just saw on Twitter that DB maybe dropping today, depending on Beta testing.

How many folks are gonna take the plundge head first? I might!
    blackberrious likes this.
    12-04-11 08:41 AM
    ill do it right away
    12-04-11 09:50 AM
    I would if I knew what to do with it.
    jjca and oXProskillzXo like this.
    12-04-11 09:51 AM
    I'm willing to try it.
    12-04-11 09:59 AM
    Is this a jailbreak ?? that would be quite good
    12-04-11 10:25 AM
    Did he delete that tweet because I don't see any reference on his twitter feed to it being released today
    12-04-11 11:01 AM
    I will wait a few days to see how it is going before and if I attempt it
    12-04-11 11:02 AM
    Having done a quick search on dingleberry, has anybody really noticed what it means. Rather disgusting!
    IvanAMANation likes this.
    12-04-11 11:06 AM
    Did he delete that tweet because I don't see any reference on his twitter feed to it being released today
    No, it's still there.
    12-04-11 11:17 AM
    Can't wait for the interesting things to come from this.
    12-04-11 12:09 PM
    ahahahaha that's brilliant OP, dingleberry may be "dropping", take the plunge!
    IvanAMANation and mithrazor like this.
    12-04-11 12:17 PM
    https://twitter.com/#!/cmwdotme
    So quick update. Depending on how beta testing goes i hope to have Dingleberry released some time today (Sunday). Keep an eye out
    12-04-11 12:32 PM
    Having done a quick search on dingleberry, has anybody really noticed what it means. Rather disgusting!
    hahah haven't had a good laugh like this for awhile
    12-04-11 12:58 PM
    The name seems appropriate for the software and the developer. So far all we have is his claims without any substance much less bona fide proof. Where is the code of DingleBerry, Mr. Hacker? Either release the source code or silence yourself. I want to see the source code before I trust anything not approved by Research In Motion running on my tablet.
    12-04-11 01:03 PM
    ahahahaha that's brilliant OP, dingleberry may be "dropping", take the plunge!
    Great minds think a like. Not too many folks got that one.lol
    12-04-11 01:07 PM
    The name seems appropriate for the software and the developer. So far all we have is his claims without any substance much less bona fide proof. Where is the code of DingleBerry, Mr. Hacker? Either release the source code or silence yourself. I want to see the source code before I trust anything not approved by Research In Motion running on my tablet.
    RIM doesn't actually check the code of the apps in app world, or at least they don't do a good job of it. I forgot to sign an app once, it still got approved.

Why would they release the source code? That would just make it easier for RIM to prevent them from rooting.
    12-04-11 01:16 PM
    Looking forward to this rooting
    12-04-11 02:54 PM
    Has anyone heard about the release. If it will actually be released, excited to get my hands on it.
    12-04-11 05:07 PM
    As I predicted earlier today there is no DingleBerry except maybe dangling from the posterior of the self-professed hacker.
    12-04-11 07:40 PM
    As I predicted earlier today there is no DingleBerry except maybe dangling from the posterior of the self-professed hacker.
    I don't see why not, I think they did genuinely root the Playbook, and Its not like they have anything to gain by this, so far I haven't seen any ads or anything along those lines on the site or youtube channel, so I think the claim is legit..
    12-04-11 10:57 PM

im starting to think that myself.
    12-05-11 08:04 AM
    Not trying to be a sht-disturber, but honestly am wondering what the point is of rooting your PB? I can sideload anything using RIM tools (and easier 3rd party ones) so I am not clear on what the gain would be.

Can anyone enlighten me?
    12-05-11 12:46 PM
    Well they stated on twitter, I think, that HaTaX was a beta tester so you could easily ask him for the answer.
    12-05-11 01:26 PM
    Not trying to be a sht-disturber, but honestly am wondering what the point is of rooting your PB? I can sideload anything using RIM tools (and easier 3rd party ones) so I am not clear on what the gain would be.

Can anyone enlighten me?
    As a user, mostly nothing, until developers create apps that can use root permissions.
    12-05-11 01:33 PM
    Hmm...would Netflix access be wishful thinking with DingleBerry?
    12-05-11 02:04 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD