Hi, As I have already updated the OS2 official, I am experiencing the problem with the video chat. I and my girlfriend tried to have a video chat. We both connected to the different personal home wifi, but we can't make a video chat. My girlfriend got the message 'Unable to connect to server' while I got' the person you called is not currently available'. Please help,

1. I can't see her online status and she can't see me too even we are on the wifi and the video chat. And we both already set 'Accept calls. How can the status change to be online from offline?

2. We are in the East Asia countries, Just wondering if video chat is not support here in Eastern Asia?

3. We updated OS2.0 without wiping the old 2.0 Beta, is that gonna be the cause of the error?

4. Anyone got the solution for this? Please help!! Want to use the video chat somehow..

Thank you
    ginaufmusakir likes this.
    02-23-12 07:57 PM
    Try to hold the volume buttons down and reboot. Or security wipe if that doesn't work.
    ginaufmusakir likes this.
    02-23-12 10:12 PM
    make sure you each are on a separate bbid.
    If you are not then you have to wipe and start over
    02-23-12 10:35 PM
    You might have to make sure both playbooks are set to accept video calls. To do this go into the app and then swipe from the top. You will find an option to allow incoming calls. For whatever reason my girlfriend's playbook was set to not allow incoming calls by default.
    02-23-12 10:42 PM
    You might have to make sure both playbooks are set to accept video calls. To do this go into the app and then swipe from the top. You will find an option to allow incoming calls. For whatever reason my girlfriend's playbook was set to not allow incoming calls by default.
    I have already set that and it wasn't working.

I might have to do a security wipe. What if I wiped and it still doesn't work?
    02-23-12 11:46 PM
    If you wipe (as I recommended before) and it still does not work, there is probably a bug in OS 2.0, when you installed it. Try to contact RIM, they have one of the best customer service out there.

Glad could help,
    Jai
    02-25-12 12:18 PM
    here i Saudi arabia when i Update to OS 2 video chat not showing any more; from contact even i add email i cant see them online or get update from Linkdin, or Twitwer.

i dono what to do; really i have some regretion about buyong playbook...:S
    03-24-12 09:25 AM
    here i Saudi arabia when i Update to OS 2 video chat not showing any more; from contact even i add email i cant see them online or get update from Linkdin, or Twitwer.

i dono what to do; really i have some regretion about buyong playbook...:S
    Maybe read this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...k-apps-703617/
    03-28-12 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD