I cannot seem to download playbook os 2.1. First I tried through wifi on my playbook but it failed downloading at some point. Later I tried downloading software through desktop application and it fails at module 61. I just wanted to try 2.1. Actually I tried to download it when it was released for developers but back then again same thing had happen and I thought maybe the servers are busy as everyone must be downloading. Now after long time today I felt like giving os 2.1 a drive and I dont know why but I cant seem to download and strangely it will never get past module 61. Any Suggestions ?? Please Help. Thanks a lot.
    06-29-12 12:51 PM
    By the way..the error message it gives me is..I dont have internet connection.Please make sure that you are connected to internet and try again . I'm pretty sure Ive a decent internet connection.
    06-29-12 12:59 PM
    I have the same issue if I try to download and browse to many things at one time.
    06-29-12 02:28 PM
    Just a system overload
    06-29-12 03:47 PM
    Try rebooting the Playbook and trying again.
    06-29-12 03:55 PM
    Finally I got a new router and gave it a try again..and WOW IT WORKED! I did not even imagine there was a problem with my router and Playbook. No more dropping connections. Further I dont have a single problem with OS 2.1 (surprised). After reading a lot of comments abt 2.1 I was expecting all the problems including flash in browser. But it just works for me. Lucky Day. )
    07-01-12 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD