I honestly felt bad when i convinced my friend to purchase a playbook because of the bridge bbm feature, but he called me and was like hey every time i try to use the bbm bridge it closes and when i am browsing with more than two tabs the browser shuts down, and im like ohh that doesnt happen to mine (in realty it happens to every pb user, in fact it has been happening since from the beginning but us die hard RIM fans overlook it) and i told him this is just a test run dont worry about it
    02-26-12 01:42 PM
    If you look through the forum your friend will find many threads how to deal with this issue ... I have the same problem but not just with Bridge but all Internet apps.... Sending my Playbook back next week.....
    02-26-12 01:55 PM
    I wish it was that simple for me to just send my pb back, this browser is PISSING ME OFF!!!!! I CANT DO ANYTHING!!!!
    02-29-12 08:58 PM
    Did you try a HARD reset (hold the volume buttons up/down and power button down together for 15 sec), and/or delete ALL wifi codes and passwords then reset router and reinstall. I've done this for past update as well as 2.0 and it's worked. Delete bridge on both devices (playbook and phone) and once again reinstall
    Last edited by spencerdl; 02-29-12 at 09:22 PM.
    02-29-12 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD