It does... until it's closed. Why is this? Being a Redditer, this is pretty annoying. D:
    06-20-12 02:14 PM
    You might check the browser settings.

Open the Browser, swipe down from the top and tgouch the settings icon in the upper right.

Go to privacy and Security and check to see if the "Keep History for" is set to a time you like, mine: the maz 30 days.

Also, are you either "Add to Home Screen" or "Add to Book marks"?

If you "Add to Homescreen", it will do just that, place an icon for that link on your main screen on your Playbook.

If you "Add to Bookmarks", then tap the gold star in the dropdown menu and you will see you bookmarks pages.

I hopes this helps........

C
    06-20-12 02:31 PM
    Keep history is at 30. And this has nothing to do with bookmarks.

You might check the browser settings.

Open the Browser, swipe down from the top and tgouch the settings icon in the upper right.

Go to privacy and Security and check to see if the "Keep History for" is set to a time you like, mine: the maz 30 days.

Also, are you either "Add to Home Screen" or "Add to Book marks"?

If you "Add to Homescreen", it will do just that, place an icon for that link on your main screen on your Playbook.

If you "Add to Bookmarks", then tap the gold star in the dropdown menu and you will see you bookmarks pages.

I hopes this helps........

C
    06-20-12 02:52 PM
    What's your Private Browsing setting?
    06-20-12 03:33 PM
    What's your Private Browsing setting?
    Off... Lol
    Are you saying your Playbook shows links as visited (purple) even after you've closed the browser?
    06-20-12 03:39 PM
    OK guys, I don't think that he's talking about his browser remembering his browsing History. Rather, he seems to be talking about his browser clearing cookies on close. In other words, if you go to craigslist, then click on "Computers" then on an item, say "Blackberry Playbook". your PB will remember that you clicked on those while browsing, so when you go back to the Craigslist home page, the "Computers" link will be a different color than the rest of the links, showing you that you already opened that link. If you then close the PB browser and reopen it, go back to "Computers", the color will be the same as all the other categories. So, no, my PB Browser doesn't remember clicked on links after closing it.
    06-20-12 06:00 PM
    OK guys, I don't think that he's talking about his browser remembering his browsing History. Rather, he seems to be talking about his browser clearing cookies on close. In other words, if you go to craigslist, then click on "Computers" then on an item, say "Blackberry Playbook". your PB will remember that you clicked on those while browsing, so when you go back to the Craigslist home page, the "Computers" link will be a different color than the rest of the links, showing you that you already opened that link. If you then close the PB browser and reopen it, go back to "Computers", the color will be the same as all the other categories. So, no, my PB Browser doesn't remember clicked on links after closing it.
    You're correct, though cookies are fine, accounts stay logged in.
    06-20-12 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD