Got my bbpb today and so far im happy with it im still finding my way round it but im sure ill have it sussed soon,Problem is i cant connect to it with my samsung galaxy s or my laptop. Ive picked them both up and paired and theyre both in my pairing list but i can send pics or files through bluetooth they fail saying remote device rejected your request, the bt flashes on the pb but nothing else. Can anyone help ?
    12-03-11 04:30 PM
    Bluetooth connections for file sharing like that are not supported yet. Maybe in the Feb 2.0 update.

In the meantime, you can use wifi file sharing, with the PB sharing some of its folders over the network, and that should work at least from your laptop.
    polly69 likes this.
    12-03-11 05:10 PM
    No seriously :O( i was hoping my pb would be like my laptop where btooth is concerned , ive never shared through wifi oh heck im going to have to learn another new trick, can you bluetooth from a blackberry phone to it then??
    12-03-11 05:21 PM
    BT-ing between the phone and the pb indirectly works using the bridge connection (which is bluetooth). But not as in pointing at a file and saying "send using BT" and a corresponding "receive using bt."

3rd party apps, such a File Browser can transfer files between phone and pb.
    Last edited by F2; 12-04-11 at 08:41 AM. Reason: typo
    polly69 likes this.
    12-03-11 09:24 PM
    ive just downloaded some pics from facebook but cant find them, where will they be? sorry to bea pain =)
    12-04-11 04:40 AM
    They are in your downloads folder.

Get the free app "Air Browser" to help find your way around the PB's contents.
    polly69 likes this.
    12-04-11 06:11 AM
    They are in your downloads folder.

Get the free app "Air Browser" to help find your way around the PB's contents.
    this has helped me so much. thanks your a star =)
    12-04-11 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD