I'm fairly certain that you can. The question though is, should you?
    03-19-17 01:14 PM
    Don't waste your time. very slow, crashes very frequently due to lack of RAM. You have to do your own memory management. Trust me, blackberry made the right decision. It's a curiosity and not worth killing your Playbook over. My Playbook has an unsecured Bootrom, which allows me to go up and down OS as I please. Any other playbook will be ruined after doing this. It was a fun Project, but it was tiring after about a couple of days. Hahaha.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    09-05-17 05:35 PM
    Don't waste your time. very slow, crashes very frequently due to lack of RAM. You have to do your own memory management. Trust me, blackberry made the right decision. It's a curiosity and not worth killing your Playbook over. My Playbook has an unsecured Bootrom, which allows me to go up and down OS as I please. Any other playbook will be ruined after doing this. It was a fun Project, but it was tiring after about a couple of days. Hahaha.
    How did you manage to unlock the bootloader on a PlayBook? Or was this a one-off test device from BlackBerry or something?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 10:12 PM
    ola, pessoal, ainda nao conseguiram achar nenhum metodo para colocar o BB10 ou Android no Playbook? estou com o meu parado aqui e esta ficando ruim de mecher nele, ja que esta ficando completamente obsoleto. e sera ruim até para revende-lo, apesar de eu gostar do design dele!
    11-27-17 08:31 AM
    ola, pessoal, ainda nao conseguiram achar nenhum metodo para colocar o BB10 ou Android no Playbook? estou com o meu parado aqui e esta ficando ruim de mecher nele, ja que esta ficando completamente obsoleto. e sera ruim até para revende-lo, apesar de eu gostar do design dele!
    It can't be done.
    11-27-17 08:43 AM
    Então teria alguma alternativa para o navegador e youtube, estes apps básicos que já estão completamente defasados?
    11-27-17 12:19 PM
    Então teria alguma alternativa para o navegador e youtube, estes apps básicos que já estão completamente defasados?
    The PlayBook is more than 6 years old. There is no updated browser or YouTube apps.
    11-27-17 12:23 PM
    Yo uso una aplicacion llamada Stereotubo.
    I use an app called Stereotube. You can find it in BlackBerry World. Did I say it right in Spanish?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-17 11:48 AM
    Yo uso una aplicacion llamada Stereotubo.
    I use an app called Stereotube. You can find it in BlackBerry World. Did I say it right in Spanish?

Posted via CB10
    You got it right, yes but our friend here speaks portuguese I believe

There's an android version of youtube that works (kinda) and you could try origami browser from BB World (before it's too late)
    02-27-18 11:20 AM
    Sir. Could you successfully downgrade playbook to OS 1.08 ? What were your secrets ?My playbook did not boot if I downgrade it to OS 1.
    10-05-18 05:23 PM
685 ... 262728