Amidst all the hoopla following the release of Chrome Beta for Android, I decided to do my own comparative benchmarking: .
    You're welcome there, have some laughs -- at Google/Android expense.
    Thank you, and my special thanks to all RIM's OS 2.0 developers who work against all odds now.
    02-08-12 02:06 PM
    I think you forgot the URL to your Blog.
    BB_Bmore and aludal like this.
    02-08-12 02:26 PM
    yeah, I did, sorry.... Or I'm not permitted. In any case, it's this: fineoils.blogspot.com (mods, don't ban me, please!)
    02-08-12 03:00 PM
    your link just goes to a hundred different articles.. can you make a more specific link please?
    02-08-12 04:51 PM
    I believe this is it:

Fine Oils
    aludal likes this.
    02-08-12 05:01 PM
    I believe this is it:

Fine Oils
    Correct, thank you!
    I'm not permitted to post any direct links, esp. for the blog of my own.
    02-08-12 05:49 PM
    I love that the PB browser continues to do well on HTML5test.com. However, I fear that critics will simply focus on its mediocre performance under Sunspider, et al. Once they get the browser fully baked with 2.0, it's time for RIM's engineers to think about JavaScript performance. They certainly have the horsepower to do better, and QNX should be a robust platform on which to build such optimizations, so...

RCK
    aludal likes this.
    02-09-12 02:04 AM
    I love that the PB browser continues to do well on HTML5test.com. However, I fear that critics will simply focus on its mediocre performance under Sunspider, et al. Once they get the browser fully baked with 2.0, it's time for RIM's engineers to think about JavaScript performance. They certainly have the horsepower to do better, and QNX should be a robust platform on which to build such optimizations, so...

RCK
    Yes, I noticed that discrepancy, too, LOL. Could anybody in the know of OS 1.0...2.0 internals indicate what versions of JavaScript V8 engine were used? I mean, is there a progression?
    Yes, I also hope there's a potential for growth there.
    But in any case, RIM is not doing a good job in their PR department. They must be showing who's the Boss in the browsers world, not me arguing with Anand.
    02-09-12 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD