I follow sal on twitter. Mine is RicanMedic78.

I reject most requests so let me know who you are so I can accept
    11-20-10 01:58 PM
    And so u guys know rim has staff reading these blogs!
    Apparently they don't read them enough or these problems would have been taken care of long ago!
    11-20-10 01:58 PM
    I don't think sal would go to iphone if he has seen the s3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hey, sal drives an astin martin..... I'm pretty sure he has both lol
    11-20-10 02:00 PM
    There is a huge "beef " up in waterloo with apple ...they starting to not see business anymore but just a target on apple ...they don't like how steve jobs has been speaking about rim ..there is an understanding with google as there is a healthy competition there ..the playbook original designs weren't as good as it is now ..they wanted to smack apple in the mouth.....they want a phone that is soo much better than the iphone where the can actively promote it against the iphone ...that's the S3 ....that is why they won't rush this phone ....they want qnx on it and I won't be surprised if u hear they changed the hardware to dual or even larger processor ..google has never attacked rim and neither has rim attacked google ....apple has been sending jabs at waterloo non stop ...its a vendetta and that is the real reason why the 9570 got cancelled ... Now remember this the att 4g torch will be a great phone ...the s3 on verizon will be a great phone ...rim is pinning these two against eachother to compete for the best bberry ...that means that they invest money in development which helps rim ....t mobile - sprint other carries will have touch screen berries ..rim is on an aggressive plan to DOMINATE over apple .... It will be a great year for rim...

11-20-10 02:09 PM
    Lmao @ aston martin ..I can't take him lmao ..my ctsv thinks so (sips haterode lol)

11-20-10 02:11 PM
    I follow sal on twitter. Mine is RicanMedic78.

I reject most requests so let me know who you are so I can accept
    Do you have Sal's twitter info? Thanks.
    11-20-10 02:17 PM
    There is a huge "beef " up in waterloo with apple ...they starting to not see business anymore but just a target on apple ...they don't like how steve jobs has been speaking about rim ..there is an understanding with google as there is a healthy competition there ..the playbook original designs weren't as good as it is now ..they wanted to smack apple in the mouth.....they want a phone that is soo much better than the iphone where the can actively promote it against the iphone ...that's the S3 ....that is why they won't rush this phone ....they want qnx on it and I won't be surprised if u hear they changed the hardware to dual or even larger processor ..google has never attacked rim and neither has rim attacked google ....apple has been sending jabs at waterloo non stop ...its a vendetta and that is the real reason why the 9570 got cancelled ... Now remember this the att 4g torch will be a great phone ...the s3 on verizon will be a great phone ...rim is pinning these two against eachother to compete for the best bberry ...that means that they invest money in development which helps rim ....t mobile - sprint other carries will have touch screen berries ..rim is on an aggressive plan to DOMINATE over apple .... It will be a great year for rim...

Oh give me a break with the Google is innocentand hasn't attacked RIM (first of all why would they). You seem to be forgetting something Google has no reason to attack RIM because Google is not a phone manufactuer, they push out an OS that's it. The main reason of why Apple and RIM bump heads. The OS there selling is couple with the hardware they're producing..........SO.... clearly they will be bigger Rivals then with Google I mean that's obvious.
    11-20-10 02:25 PM
    @CrackberryBrandon dude you saying the same **** i said ..i dont get the purpose of your post ..i clearly said there is no problems between rim and google..do you know how much money google makes off rim ..google is the default search engine on all bberries... with the exception of the verizon bing experiment ....as i can see you are an android groupie so i understand ...if it makes you feel better i have friends with google phones..
    11-20-10 02:39 PM
    Ok, I have just finished reading ALL SIXTEEN PAGES of this thread and there are certain people (CX, Engine, Sal, etc.) that we can trust for info...no offense, but where did nikosg21 come from, and who are they? Throughout the entire thread, nobody really came out and said WHY should we take your word for it? I understand you cannot tells us who your are for security reasons, but why/how all of a sudden did you come to CB and are privy to all of this???

Personally I hope everything you say comes true, but you could just be jerking us around for a laugh or to see how gullible we are? Can you please tell us why we should trust you? Just asking...
    phonejunky and makaveli28 like this.
    11-20-10 03:19 PM
    Honestly I m a big blackberry fan ...I was introduced to some one who works for rim and since we cool I always get some info ...he never lied to me b4 so I have no reason to doubt him..I barelly know the full potential of my blackberry till recently I didnt know how to install a leaked os lol....so u don't have to believe me I m just dropping info I was given ...I actually got to see some of the devices and that's it ...my friend who works for rim told me this is a great site look for help with my bberry ...sooo don't TRUST me just read enjoy and soon we ll know lol ...

11-20-10 03:31 PM
    After 2 years of bold 9000 pleasure, i am Waiting for the bold 9780 to drop here in the netherlands.
    Now reading this post for a couple of days,makes me wanne put the bold on hold and wait for he storm 3.......
    What to do ?
    11-20-10 04:26 PM
    Btw thx nikos for all info.....appreciated across the ocean.
    Most excited bb info since the past few weeks.
    11-20-10 04:28 PM
    Buy both, I am

11-20-10 04:29 PM
    These phones aren't dropping anytime soon

Last edited by nikosg21; 11-20-10 at 04:46 PM.
    11-20-10 04:41 PM
    So is it safe to say that all will drop in 2011?
    11-20-10 04:53 PM
    These phones aren't dropping anytime soon

Good, cause some of us just bought the 9780 (off contract) and are planning on springing for the PlayBook here shortly...
    11-20-10 04:57 PM
    Btw thx nikos for all info.....appreciated across the ocean.
    Most excited bb info since the past few weeks.
    Sorry toosheezies, meant to say I just got the 9780 and its cool. Would have thought it would be dropping in NL anytime soon. When S3 hits early next year, I will buy that as wellm

You can pick up the 9780 on ebay now unlocked and unbranded

11-20-10 04:59 PM
    Yeah q2 the earliest....the storm 3 ll be the first ...

11-20-10 04:59 PM
    What's this contact say about the release date for the Playbook? Q2 for the S3 is waaay tooo late IMO. At this point it's already waaaay too late
    11-20-10 05:13 PM
    @CrackberryBrandon dude you saying the same **** i said ..i dont get the purpose of your post ..i clearly said there is no problems between rim and google..do you know how much money google makes off rim ..google is the default search engine on all bberries... with the exception of the verizon bing experiment ....as i can see you are an android groupie so i understand ...if it makes you feel better i have friends with google phones..
    You got it wrong I'm actually a huge Apple fan with an Android phone. Also I made the earlier post cause you tried to write the story as if Google were an innocent bystander. And I was making the point you just typed out that Google said nothing or has laid off because they aren't in competition with RIM (seeing as their OS is a joke in this feature packed smartphone world). However they do throw consistent hand at apple.
    11-20-10 05:17 PM
    At least you haven't resorted to beating puppies with kittens yet. The next step after that is baby punching.
    ha ha dude u don't even know..............I got my dog right beside me as i type this, and I be tellin her that she may wanna leave my room cause if i keep reading stuff that says i gotta wait super long for my storm, then she's the first in line to get hit ha ha lol
    11-20-10 08:15 PM
    I can't say a lot but surepress might not be dead yet...hmmm

Surepress is not dead ya'll........im puttin all my money on that!

Any takers?????????
    11-20-10 08:17 PM
    Ok, I have just finished reading ALL SIXTEEN PAGES of this thread and there are certain people (CX, Engine, Sal, etc.) that we can trust for info...no offense, but where did nikosg21 come from, and who are they? Throughout the entire thread, nobody really came out and said WHY should we take your word for it? I understand you cannot tells us who your are for security reasons, but why/how all of a sudden did you come to CB and are privy to all of this???

Personally I hope everything you say comes true, but you could just be jerking us around for a laugh or to see how gullible we are? Can you please tell us why we should trust you? Just asking...
    well with the SERIOUS lack of info being released about upcoming RIM products........consider me gullible lol
    11-20-10 08:20 PM

I had to thank you for this one. I guess only time will tell.
    11-20-10 08:28 PM

I'm tellin ya'll this phone will have a phone better than a simple 1ghz processor. Manufacturers will use hardware that they know isn't going to be final hardware just to get a feel of how this device will operate........especially when release is still many months away.

An example would be a post on BGR.com today on the HTC Knight. he says that his source saw an early unit with a 1ghz processor, but that there is a possibility that a dual core could be placed into the final unit.

Marvell 628.........Im looking at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-20-10 08:33 PM
532 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD