I basically agree with this. Although Apple was pretty quiet at the CES also, and there are tons of rumors surrounding the new iPad, and increasingly more about the next gen iPhone.
    As for Blackberry, even if there is a 2-core phone that comes out some time before years end, they're still significantly behind the competition.
    According to the latest BGR on Storm 3, a 1.2Ghz processor by September this year is anything but groundbreaking.
    But it is groundbreaking for RIM.
    01-19-11 06:07 AM
    check out qnxforum.com
    01-27-11 02:09 PM
    By the time PB comes out, the second generation of iPad will be out; does Mike not think ahead??
    Unfortunately, RIM doesn't have the same consumer loyalty as Apple does, they need to launch this right! Which means cover all angles before it hits the masses. Apple has the luxury of releasing a lesser featured product, than launch the 2gen with all the bells and whistles.
    01-27-11 02:12 PM
    According to the 01-28-2011 bbgeekcast, none of the phones are qnx, they are all 6.1.... Also none are lte.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 09:54 AM
    According to the 01-28-2011 bbgeekcast, none of the phones are qnx, they are all 6.1.... Also none are lte.

There is some relationship between 6.1 and QNX... we just aren't sure exactly what it is.
    01-31-11 10:51 AM
    we dont know if 6.1 is either QNX or some sort of lite or QNX ready type system, but I think the concensus is that this phones are all EVDO and not LTE
    02-06-11 12:48 AM
    we dont know if 6.1 is either QNX or some sort of lite or QNX ready type system, but I think the concensus is that this phones are all EVDO and not LTE
    True. That's the biggest disappointment to me. I can handle not having a full QNX OS but the lack of LTE is killing me.

02-06-11 03:55 PM
532 ... 202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD