Its starting to unfold ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hope you're right! Can't wait until CES!!
    12-28-10 01:51 PM
    Its starting to unfold ..

That it is. Sounds like Gizmofusion (radio guinea) and Sal are singing the same tune you are.

Is what gizmo says true that they are still looking at diffrent scren sizes in the S3 true? I would much rather a 4" than 3.7".

12-29-10 08:20 AM
    That it is. Sounds like Gizmofusion (radio guinea) and Sal are singing the same tune you are.

Is what gizmo says true that they are still looking at diffrent scren sizes in the S3 true? I would much rather a 4" than 3.7".
    Me too, I want that 4" screen, but it sounds like 3.7" will be it.
    12-29-10 08:49 AM
    Its 3.7.....but beautiful color and the screen is HD .....I guess now that Sal said same thing u believe me lol...

12-29-10 09:30 AM
    Well alot more people know about these things then we think

Whats sals twitter account?
    12-29-10 09:40 AM
    @salomondrin
    Frank2029 likes this.
    12-29-10 10:47 AM
    Nikos,

I've been following this thread for awhile and i gotta say THANK YOU for all the info you've posted. At first i was skeptical like the rest, but now I'm a believer esp., after all your info is starting to come true.

Anyway, do you have any new info?

Thanks!
    12-29-10 03:25 PM
    Its 3.7.....but beautiful color and the screen is HD .....I guess now that Sal said same thing u believe me lol...

Call it corroboration. Sal has been wrong before so we all take stuff with a grain of salt. Now that other sources are saying same as you, and the pretty much with the same details we are all buying in.

Also with more and more sources saying iPhone coming to VZW by Feb, it seems more like a good idea for RIM to wait until May and announce stuff. Jan to Feb will be all iPhone even if RIM released a teleporter.

12-30-10 07:21 AM
    Call it corroboration. Sal has been wrong before so we all take stuff with a grain of salt. Now that other sources are saying same as you, and the pretty much with the same details we are all buying in.

Also with more and more sources saying iPhone coming to VZW by Feb, it seems more like a good idea for RIM to wait until May and announce stuff. Jan to Feb will be all iPhone even if RIM released a teleporter.

LOL... unfortunately you're absolutely right Engine.
    12-30-10 07:46 AM
    Well I just learned of another phone that rim has been working on ...4G for sprint ...stay tuned as I learn more

12-30-10 08:13 AM
    You've caught my attention... not that I care about Sprint, but I know some fools who use 'em.
    12-30-10 09:23 AM
    This QNX Torch, when the devil are they bringing it to the UK. And the S3. Either one of the phones will do the job for me, I'm currently on an 8520, and looking forward to seeing these beasty new phones in action :P
    01-01-11 09:03 PM
    Sorry everyone I was in Vegas for the weekend ....rims biggest issue is battery life ....main designs are completed the wait is the qnx software .....the storm 3 is completed ...phone is ready ...problem is that they don't want to release it with bb6 ....that why the 9570 was made..but they realized that the negative would be greater that good on a bridge gap device... These devices will come 2012.....even if qnx isn't ready... Btw the torch refresh will be an incredible phone..

What is known of the Torch refresh? I JUST got one last week....
    01-05-11 04:46 PM
    Just coming up for air......any news on that mythical creature revealed only to few but revered by all known as a touch screen bold? Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller?
    01-12-11 06:29 PM
    Just coming up for air......any news on that mythical creature revealed only to few but revered by all known as a touch screen bold? Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller?
    This just popped up at bbleaks also stating four devices for 2011, but again nobody really knows for sure?

BlackBerry Monaco headed to production; BlackBerry Montana to be an 8900 or 9000 series? � N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

One of our sources has told us that the BlackBerry Monaco, which could be the ‘Storm3′, has headed to production. We’ve also been told that RIM has almost certainly dropped the SurePress touchscreen technology from the Storm series (if this series even continues to exist). This leads us to believe that the Monaco may soon hit CDMA carriers, namely Verizon Wireless, as the replacement for a Storm3.
    The Monaco is supposed to sport a 3.7-in touchscreen, trackpad, 512MB RAM, OS 6, and possibly a 1GHz processor. There was this image that hit the web, which is said to resemble the Monaco almost identically. We’re eager to find more information come to light on the Monaco, as we’ve also heard whispers RIM is testing out a new horizontal keypad. Perhaps the Monaco may be a slider?

Something else interesting we’re being told is the BlackBerry Montana (bold/touchscreen hybrid) may be either an 8900 or 9000 series device. The Montana is said to rock a Bold 9000 shell with potentially a Curve 8900 keypad. Therefore, it has been undecided on which model series to choose as a model number. Although, it has been rumored to be model 9900 for some time.

Times are interesting for RIM as they continue to develop QNX, and have plans for dual-core ‘super phones’. We don’t know if we’ll see any QNX-enabled BlackBerry smartphones in 2011, but there should be at least 4 new devices with OS 6. Out of the Monaco and Montana, which one would you get?
    01-12-11 06:31 PM
    Yeah, thanks. Read it already. Still kinda vague though. Not to beat a dead horse but my bold + touchscreen is my ideal device(well, that AND being able to make themes for it, which should be coming anyway)
    I am such a picky biotch when it comes to those other phones trying to be a BB with a touch screen....they just can't get it quite right. Guess I'm gonna have to keep waiting like everyone else!
    01-12-11 06:56 PM
    Yeah, thanks. Read it already. Still kinda vague though. Not to beat a dead horse but my bold + touchscreen is my ideal device(well, that AND being able to make themes for it, which should be coming anyway)
    I am such a picky biotch when it comes to those other phones trying to be a BB with a touch screen....they just can't get it quite right. Guess I'm gonna have to keep waiting like everyone else!
    Yeah, there are numerous members that would like that device.

@nikosg21
    That would really suck to get one of the newer devices with the same battery life.
    01-12-11 11:23 PM
    nikosg21, I owe you (and I think one or two more peeps) an apology. I am a doubting thomas and I didn't believe you guys when, it would seem, you were just sharing what you could and speaking the truth. Thank you for pushing right on past non believers like me and sharing what you knew to be true. Now bring on the touch-bold!!!!!
    01-13-11 01:39 PM
    +1. I think just about all of what you said has been confirmed by others right down to BGR having solid info and sitting on it.

01-13-11 02:17 PM
    Am I missing something here??? ALL of the predictions (from all involved) were a no show at CES and rather than early 2011, we are looking now at 3rd or 4Q2011 before anything really shows up from RIM, let a lone QNX devices...right? I'm not condeming them...just don't see what "truths" were told?
    01-13-11 03:01 PM
    My dream phone HERE Sorry, should have provided linky.
    01-13-11 03:15 PM
    I guess bgr dropped more info on the phones ..6.1 is os6 "remastered by qnx engineers" ...I m glad u guys no believe me

01-16-11 01:38 AM
    I guess bgr dropped more info on the phones ..6.1 is os6 "remastered by qnx engineers" ...I m glad u guys no believe me

What the heck does that mean? Are they running it on qnx core? Or did the qnx guys just clean up the rim engineers mess?

01-16-11 09:39 AM
    What the heck does that mean? Are they running it on qnx core? Or did the qnx guys just clean up the rim engineers mess?

I heard somewhere 6.1 is actually QNX in a OS6 theme... Now I'm wondering if I missunderstood it and it just running on the QNX core or if it was just the QNX guys cleaning up the RIM mess like you said.
    01-17-11 10:00 AM
    Am I missing something here??? ALL of the predictions (from all involved) were a no show at CES and rather than early 2011, we are looking now at 3rd or 4Q2011 before anything really shows up from RIM, let a lone QNX devices...right? I'm not condeming them...just don't see what "truths" were told?
    I basically agree with this. Although Apple was pretty quiet at the CES also, and there are tons of rumors surrounding the new iPad, and increasingly more about the next gen iPhone.
    As for Blackberry, even if there is a 2-core phone that comes out some time before years end, they're still significantly behind the competition.
    According to the latest BGR on Storm 3, a 1.2Ghz processor by September this year is anything but groundbreaking.
    01-18-11 07:52 AM
532 ... 19202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD