I m a hugenjets fan ! Lol...but I m reading on espn...Vick is killing them....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 10:35 PM
    Haha, seriously!! You and me both
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA............im sorry but i just got that warm fuzzy feeling inside. like a fat kid at a candy shop (god i've never felt like such a nerd in all my life)

From what I personally know the plan is the torch refresh will be a qnx device...the storm 3 looks like a blackberry..but it's unique.....imagine ur storm a lil bigger with different keys ... I just saw that I made a mistake on my opening post ...the peArl isn't a flip Its a slider.....man love Vegas but this flight to NYC is killing me....

Unique???????????? different keys??????????? hmmmmmm......ok ok. I was just thinkin that with a new OS, RIM would finally bring out a new look to their devices as well. We'll see i guess.

Now u said pics of the Storm3 would leak in a month right? u sure? lol i don't mean to question your knowledge but u gotta understand the situation im in. I NEED A NEW BB!!!!!!!!!!

my curve 8900 broke, so now im back on a 8300!!! FML!!! All this while my girlfriend has a better BB than me.....the 9700.........and she just got into BB's less than 8 months ago and she teases me that she has a better phone!!!

It makes me want to punch a baby straight in the face lol
    11-15-10 10:37 PM
    I m really shocked s3 pics haven't leaked yet....we should know a lot more b4 holidays...maybe pics....s3 has been out testing the hardware with os6 ...the fact no pic is out is crazy...

11-15-10 10:40 PM
    Btw the torch is a really good phone...I personally have one...I love it...

11-15-10 10:40 PM
    Can you not explain the keys cause you'd be giving up too much info or because your not exactly sure of the difference?

I've said this before but why not just keep OS6 on the olders lower end devices and then OS7 on all the new ones? I know exactly what you were saying from a development app stand point. But the only way they are gonna catch up is gonna be with QNX and it's power, gonna have to break away here. Besides, QNX is a flash based OS and you were just saying about them worrying about battery durability on the new S3. Therefore battery wise the older devices aren't gonna be able to run a QNX OS anyway I'd assume.
    11-15-10 10:41 PM
    You right natty that's why I for see the current torch specs being the minimum for blackberry entry level devices...

The storm keys i don't wanna **** the person who told me all this off ...lol...they are diff ..sorry man ...

11-15-10 10:45 PM
    And so u guys know rim has staff reading these blogs!

11-15-10 10:48 PM
    Btw the torch is a really good phone...I personally have one...I love it...
    Oh I have no doubt.......I've always said i wanted that form factor but The screen wasn't big enough, and the phone simply wasn't attractive to me. Im sure its better now. Im just wondering why they couldn't have come up wiith the torch refresh design first. I looks like a much more capable phone

Can you not explain the keys cause you'd be giving up too much info or because your not exactly sure of the difference?

I've said this before but why not just keep OS6 on the olders lower end devices and then OS7 on all the new ones? I know exactly what you were saying from a development app stand point. But the only way they are gonna catch up is gonna be with QNX and it's power, gonna have to break away here. Besides, QNX is a flash based OS and you were just saying about them worrying about battery durability on the new S3. Therefore battery wise the older devices aren't gonna be able to run a QNX OS anyway I'd assume.
    Hey MattG27, i see how your asking a lot about the QNX OS and how it will be to android............well CX not long ago said that the Playbook would be 2 steps ahead of the Galaxy tab because of QNX and its capabilities. Hope thats gives u a little indication
    11-15-10 10:48 PM
    So if they are out testing OS6 on it then just give it to me by Xmas and I'll throw a leaked OS7 on it later. Isn't that what we all do on CB, I mean who really runs a stock carrier BB's OS anyway??

You and me both on the nerd comment Rello. My gf called me that before she walked upstairs to bed, after she asked why i'm glued to the computer. LOL
    11-15-10 10:49 PM
    And so u guys know rim has staff reading these blogs!

RIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME MY STORM3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all lol
    11-15-10 10:49 PM
    Rim wants a splash...they want this phone to be the phone that iPhone and android users will defect forvandvthey know very well that they can't do that with os6...

11-15-10 10:52 PM
    So if they are out testing OS6 on it then just give it to me by Xmas and I'll throw a leaked OS7 on it later. Isn't that what we all do on CB, I mean who really runs a stock carrier BB's OS anyway??

You and me both on the nerd comment Rello. My gf called me that before she walked upstairs to bed, after she asked why i'm glued to the computer. LOL
    You tell her that you're receiving life changing info and thats all she needs to know! lol ha ha. i gotcha back
    11-15-10 10:52 PM
    My fianc� hates me right now lol...whole flight back to NYC and I m talking about blackberries lol

11-15-10 10:54 PM
    Rim wants a splash...they want this phone to be the phone that iPhone and android users will defect forvandvthey know very well that they can't do that with os6...

I still don't get why people don't realize this yet........

11-15-10 10:57 PM

And this is why i can't see RIM supporting two OS when everyone knows QNX is the future. keeps low end devices on OS6 is fine, but what support will they truly receive from both RIM and developers if both know that QNX is the future???

Will devices like the torch running on a 624mhz processor and only 512mb of RAM be upgradable to QNX in the future??? with those minimum specs......i don't know if i can see it happening.......
    11-15-10 10:57 PM
    My fianc� hates me right now lol...whole flight back to NYC and I m talking about blackberries lol

You are doing a great deed to the crackberry nation lol
    11-15-10 10:59 PM
    I was told qnx devices will have open gl so I don't think the current torch will be supported ...but I m not sure..

11-15-10 11:01 PM
    I still don't get why people don't realize this yet........

Exactly....people shouldn't expect nothing game changing in a OS6 device............and thats why I don't want an OS6 device and would rather wait for QNX devices
    11-15-10 11:02 PM

OMG, so your telling me RIM FINALLY saw the light?? Took them long enough!!

Rello I hear what you are saying and believe me I listed to CX and know how powerful QNX is and can be. However, RIM's weak spot has always been OS's, look at the S1 and still even OS6 is weak in my opinion. The only difference here is that I'm assuming that most of the QNX team that they brought over when they bought the company is developing this OS and they will make sure that's it's not a huge terd on a great hardware device when it's released. Pretty much like the S1 was and ever to some extent the Torch.
    Niko I know you said you like the Torch and it is a nice device, and I'd probably have it if I was on At&t but it's not a game changer enough for me to change services. At&t is just terrible in my area.
    Will you be switching to Verizon for this S3, I'd assume yes
    Lol she is happy at least we got engaged sat night lol the shock for her is still there so she temporarily extremely understanding to my berry needs lol..

You are doing a great deed to the crackberry nation lol
    Yes you are
    11-15-10 11:04 PM
    No I will wait for the bold touch or the torch refresh I m ok with a qnx faster torch ..lol ...even tho the storm will be much better lol....

11-15-10 11:04 PM
    I was told qnx devices will have open gl so I don't think the current torch will be supported ...but I m not sure..

doesn't that make u upset though man??? I can't imagine how people would feel if their brand new torch couldn't upgrade to the next gen OS. I know i would be pissed. RIM has got to be future proofing some of these devices.......
    neokuji likes this.
    11-15-10 11:05 PM
    Problem is that rim needed a device to keep people on the loop and just letting you know ...attbslashed the prices because they are selling very very well ...red n white torches almost sold out first week in ny...people love the phonev...the torch the bold refresh and the ow deeded storm refresh were supposed to buy rim time to get this right

11-15-10 11:09 PM
    OMG, so your telling me RIM FINALLY saw the light?? Took them long enough!!

Rello I hear what you are saying and believe me I listed to CX and know how powerful QNX is and can be. However, RIM's weak spot has always been OS's, look at the S1 and still even OS6 is weak in my opinion. The only difference here is that I'm assuming that most of the QNX team that they brought over when they bought the company is developing this OS and they will make sure that's it's not a huge terd on a great hardware device when it's released. Pretty much like the S1 was and ever to some extent the Torch.
    Niko I know you said you like the Torch and it is a nice device, and I'd probably have it if I was on At&t but it's not a game changer enough for me to change services. At&t is just terrible in my area.
    Will you be switching to Verizon for this S3, I'd assume yes
    While we're at it...............Let me say this. I completely agree with this statement and i wanna say that I ENVY your ability to have patients because I got rid of the Storm1 after mayb a week and a half, and i got it on the first day. OMG the software was TERRIBLE........you sir' and anyone else that had it from day one, have the patients of a god lol
    11-15-10 11:10 PM
532 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD