So my OS 2.0 download has finally finished and all seems quite fantastic. I just have 2 questions hopefully someone can help me with.

1) Is there away to mark all messages as read? I set up my verizon email account and accidentally chose to have it download messages from the last 30 days. This account is very active so there were over 1000 messages and they are all marked as unread on my playbook. I noticed there was a select option in the drop down messages menu however it only lets me check individual messages. i'd rather not have to check over 1000 messages individually to mark them as read. Is there a simple mark all as read button i am missing?

2) So last night right after it was released I download the 2.0 bridge app. The bridge apps and open on Playbook features were working fine on my 2.0 beta but the remote feature would just continue to say connecting. I figured this would change once i downloaded the final 2.0 release but it hasn't. My 9930 is clearly connected via bluetooth but the remote app never gets passed the connecting message in the top right of the app. Any ideas to fix this?
    02-21-12 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD