COME ON!!!!

I'm with Rogers and thus, we'll be lucky to see an update before 'The 10' is released. (AT&T users will understand that comment)

We've been waiting SOOOOO long and now have to wait longer for carrier approval on our LTE units?

How is this going to fly with 'The 10' coming for all devices? We're back to waiting for updates from our carrier? I thought we were done with carrier approvals.

I've already fired off my snot-o-gram to Rogers. GET ON WITH THE APPROVAL!!!

This is bunk!!
    240zron#CB likes this.
    10-03-12 12:08 PM
    The approval process is only needed when the radio changes...I'd think that since the Messages app now works a little differently, the carrier's need to test it.
    10-03-12 12:13 PM
    The approval process is only needed when the radio changes...I'd think that since the Messages app now works a little differently, the carrier's need to test it.
    Congrats on your 500th post!!!

and pft!!......all this time, and the carriers couldn't have been testing too? by this logic, we'll all be hanging on different versions forever. This carrier approval thing needs to end.
    OR...
    RIM needs to be working with the carriers better to ensure EVERYONE gets the updates at the same time.

Rogers can't figure out to let the 'My Rogers' account app track my LTE data usage. And now they have to test the LTE OS update?, I have NO hope I'll see the update before The 10 comes.
    10-03-12 12:39 PM
    Congrats on your 500th post!!!

and pft!!......all this time, and the carriers couldn't have been testing too? by this logic, we'll all be hanging on different versions forever. This carrier approval thing needs to end.
    OR...
    RIM needs to be working with the carriers better to ensure EVERYONE gets the updates at the same time.

Rogers can't figure out to let the 'My Rogers' account app track my LTE data usage. And now they have to test the LTE OS update?, I have NO hope I'll see the update before The 10 comes.
    It was a long road to 500...

This isn't up to RIM anymore, this is all on Rogers/carriers
    10-03-12 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD