Has anyone put a Zagg skin on their PB? I was poking around for a screen and skin for my wife's ipad2 and I saw that Zagg has almost everything 1/2 off for Nov 28th and 29th. They do support the PB but I am not too sure how the skin will apply to the case of the PB rubber material. I want to do a simply blue and purple design at 15% so it just slightly shows. But I have concern of how it will apply to the rubber material and around the embedded logo.

ZAGG | ZAGGskins | Laptop Skin, Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    11-29-11 10:37 AM
    I have a Vinyl skin, and it sticks on fine. Just make sure you clean the back of all oils prior to installing. The skin I am using has the center cut out for the BB logo so I'm not sure how it will look/stick when it is totally covered.
    11-29-11 11:13 AM
    I used the Zagg shield eventually changed to Ghost Armour which is very similar, just slides a little easier
    11-29-11 12:44 PM
    The skin I am using has the center cut out for the BB logo so I'm not sure how it will look/stick when it is totally covered.
    This is my thinking, that it may just be a poor bubble area. i think I will Exacto out the logo area.
    11-29-11 01:41 PM
    I had a zagg protector on mine it saved mine from falling off my car and sliding across the road. They even sent me a new one when i turned it in on warranty
    11-29-11 01:46 PM
    I've been using Zagg since May, works great no problems. I would estimate a 30 day break-in period, but its worth it. The "orange peel" effect gets much better and the sticky feel goes away but not the protection
    11-29-11 02:05 PM
    can you still put the playbook onto the desktop charger and have it charge without a problem. Also does the convertible case still fit.
    11-29-11 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD