Hey guys,

Just stopped in my local Best Buy and they had various tablet screen protectors on sale. I picked up a ZAGG Invisible SHIELD for PlayBook for only $7.99. It is usually $24.99.

Anyway, I am not sure if it was just at my store or a general store sale... Check it it out if you are looking to get a screen protector for your PlayBook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ferganer likes this.
    08-26-11 07:46 PM
    I saw it at my local BB in Massachusetts for the same price. Have you used this shield on your playbook? i am afraid of putting these shields on my playbook for fear of any sticky residue on my screen if i decide to take it off.
    08-26-11 10:05 PM
    I have an Invisible Shield on my Playbook and it looks fine. The only problem I found is that it easily gets dented if someone uses the playbook with long nails. (I borrowed it to a friend and she scratch the screen protector a bit). The reason why i looks "dented is because the screen protector is very thick which in this case is somethings good.

I dont know about the sticky thing as I have never taken it off. I've used screen protectors on my BBs and when took them off there was no residue, I think same thing applied to the ZAGG shield.
    08-27-11 12:35 AM
    Picked up a couple here in California, same price, had some scratches on my screen, can't even see em now!
    mpcook likes this.
    08-27-11 12:45 AM
    What do you guys think of this product? It has horrible reviews on BestBuy.com. I bought one ages ago for $25 and never put it on--trying to decide whether to return it...
    10-08-11 08:27 PM
    I have a Zagg screen protector on my PB and I love it so much that I bought one for my new Torch! My nails are usually a little long, but I've never had any problems with "dents" in my screen protector. Also, I think the package (or the website) said that the Zagg protectors do not leave a sticky residue when you remove them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to protect their PB or BB screen...especially if you're lucky enough to find one for $8!!!
    10-08-11 09:17 PM
    Great price and worth every penny for the security that Zagg invisible shield provides. I've been using the Zagg on my PlayBook since May and I'm pleased with the protection. I'm not sure about the sticky residue because I haven't removed it. Looks great after almost six months of everyday use.
    Last edited by spencerdl; 10-08-11 at 10:51 PM.
    10-08-11 10:44 PM
    i haven't remove the screen protector that comes with PB. scratched the drawing with my finger nails and that's it, invisible shield installed!
    10-08-11 11:52 PM
    was it easy to install? there were a lot of complaints about that. suggested paying BestBuy $10 to install "professionally."
    Last edited by ChrisInSD; 10-09-11 at 12:04 PM. Reason: typos on the playbook
    10-09-11 12:02 PM
    was it easy to install? there were a lot of complaints about that. suggested paying BestBuy $10 to install "professionally."
    I didn't have any trouble installing it. I was a little anxious about using the spray on my PB. I was a little scared that my PB would get wet and die (dramatic, I know) but it was fine. You just have to take your time.
    10-09-11 12:10 PM
    Futureshop and Bestbuy Canada are giving away Invisible Shields with the Playbook as well as a $200 discount. Was the straw that broke the camels back and now I have one.
    10-09-11 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the comments all.
    10-09-11 05:50 PM
    Was the straw that broke the camels back and now I have one.[/QUOTE]

The expression "the straw that broke the camels back" does not mean what you think it means.
    10-09-11 06:04 PM
    is this a full body protection or just the screen?
    10-09-11 06:16 PM
    Well was at my local Best Buy picking up my on sale Go PRO Hero cam combo when I moved over to check the BB PlayBook and they were offering these at the discounted price plus another $30 off as they ran out of the free Invisilbe Shield so I ended up grabbing their last 16G PB. Just couldn't walked away from this last unit in their locked case ! Another female customer was disappointed as they had only 64G PB left after this.
    I was planning to hold out for PlayBook 2 perhaps with the 4G connection but oh well can't resist this C$300 toy anymore ,,,,
    10-09-11 08:14 PM
    Sounds good all.

I am buying a PB this week and i was wondering which screen protector would be best.
    10-09-11 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD