12-04-12 10:12 PM
56 123
tools
    This video deserves to go viral. There is so much negative propaganda spread by haters that all of the great features Playbook has don't get mentioned much attention.
    04-01-12 09:58 PM
    This video deserves to go viral. There is so much negative propaganda spread by haters that all of the great features Playbook has don't get mentioned much attention.
    I couldn't agree with you more.
    04-01-12 11:12 PM
    I confess... I saw the title of this thread and my reaction was like "Oh Please... Another bashing thread..." and I simply ignored it. However, I saw on Twitter a retweet made by Saunders about this video. I gave it a eye and watched. >>>> I'm glad I did. (: Shared it on Twitter and Facebook. :P
    Yeah I must admit the title is a little misleading.
    I'm glad the video is getting spread, cause a lot of people have no idea about
    the power of the Playbook.
    04-01-12 11:24 PM
    ^^^ lol I agree. I took a deep breath, and opened the thread. Happy I did so.
    04-01-12 11:33 PM
    Its definately a great video! Awesome!! I love it! The title of the video, however.. is something thta I dont like it.

- Charles
    04-02-12 12:03 AM
    Interesting video. but it does make the kid look a little insecure and a little needy. He should have just ignored others comments.
    04-02-12 01:44 AM
    *yawn*

I've known this all along. Love my PlayBook.
    04-02-12 02:06 AM
    1) Nothing that was shown brings any more to the table than the current Android tablets with 3.X or 4.X. Having had an opportunity to use an ICS/4.X tablet in the past couple weeks, music continues to play as you move around in other apps.
    2) The thing most noticeable to me was how badly it handled the "King of the Hill" video. When he went to switch, the video stopped by the audio continued for a couple seconds.
    3) To me it only shows that you can switch between a bunch of mostly low overhead with relative ease.

Seems like an insecure geek looking to justify himself to others. To each their own....
    04-02-12 02:32 AM
    this guy is not dumb, he didn't open the browser. he knew what was comin'

hahahahhahahahahahahahhaha. lool

aww that's good.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 03:48 AM
    1)

Seems like an insecure geek looking to justify himself to others. To each their own....
    Same thing comes to my mind everytime I read one of your posts.
    04-02-12 03:58 AM
    Yeah I must admit the title is a little misleading.
    I'm glad the video is getting spread, cause a lot of people have no idea about
    the power of the Playbook.
    Actually, the title is perfect it'll tend to draw the haters and fans in to see what's it's all about. Sparks the curiosity with negativity!
    danimalchil likes this.
    04-02-12 03:59 AM
    RIM seriously need to do something like that. Without the ending "can ur device do that"
    or "tools not toys". Great vid.
    04-02-12 05:05 AM
    I agree. When I show people all the things my BlackBerry devices can do they basically are speechless.
    "speechless?" really?

;-)
    04-02-12 05:09 AM
    this guy is not dumb, he didn't open the browser snip
    or try and Skype. Or launch the Netflix app...
    04-02-12 11:33 AM
    aaaaand that's why I was stupid enough to buy a BlackBerry PlayBook... for a third the cost of your iPad
    04-02-12 11:36 AM
    If those of you with ipad's love them to the heights of heaven, I'm so happy for you. I know some of you have a job to slam anything RIM especially the PlayBook, but you know what? I appreciate my PlayBook for what it does for me. That's why I have one now, and about to get another soon regardless to what the ipad does or the PlayBook in some of your opinions doesn't do. It gets annoying after a while. By the logic of some, if I have, like, and wear a green shirt it's no good if it's not blue or red. It's okay, but guess what, I just might like green. I have a song most fanatics can sing, everyone should know the words. I'll start it off and you all can take it from here. Now a 1, and a 2, "If your happy and you know clap your hands". Lol! Please don't be mad at me. Have a nice day. Peace!
    04-02-12 12:12 PM
    Now that made me laugh! Multitasking on the Playbook is great! Love it!
    04-02-12 01:30 PM
    aaaaand that's why I was stupid enough to buy a BlackBerry PlayBook... for a third the cost of your iPad
    That is one if the best arguments to buy the pb...simply the best bang for the buck
    04-02-12 01:33 PM
    Multi-tasking mayhem! Nice video. I have to do one showing how I sit on my couch and using Playbook HDMI hooked up to my TV, and my phone remote control, to browse youtube and music sites and play games, post on facebook, and everything else... best bang for the $199 bucks ever!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 01:39 PM
    This its the best fake blackberry ad ever! RIM should start doing stuff like this, especially for release of BB10

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crackberry tapatalk app
    04-02-12 01:40 PM
    hahhah telephone for RIM marketing team

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 01:41 PM
    This reminds me of the countless, fan-made videos for the HP TouchPad that had this same interface before the PB. You can find many vids of people showing it off, thinking that was the killer feature.

Unfortunately, it does little good to master things the consuming public cares little about. The average person will see a lot of complexity in navigation. They will also say, "That's fine. Show me Netflix, Draw Something?"

Also, there was no reason to call out the iPad at the end of the video. It was a very nice video on its own merits. He unnecessarily turned it into a geek battle. It would have been far more powerful, like a lot of posts around here, had he left the iPad out of it.
    04-02-12 03:27 PM
    Can you imagine what a Google equivalent would look like. Stopping and stuttering every 10 seconds. The chap in the video should work for RIM marketing.
    I misread your comment about the chap to mean CLAP. I know, makes no sense.

But Eureka! Instead of using that tiny flat surface on/off button, RIM should have a native app that works like the "Clapper". Clap On/ Clap Off. It would make the Playbook much easier to use in the dark.

Oh, and the chap in the video wasn't to interesting to watch.
    04-02-12 03:37 PM
    yup, this kind of video blog should be advertise, wow! he could make money on this simple and yet detailed video, clever idea. Too bad not a lot of people knows about PB. How awesome it is, master of multi tasking. ......ipad??? what ipad?? lolz. Thanks for sharing it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 03:46 PM
    10x better than any bb add I've seen on the tv.
    04-02-12 05:11 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD