My youtube sound is gone :/ speakers work fine and I' positive yt worked fine last week. Anyone else?? stock os btw
    12-30-11 11:32 PM
    Try doing a battery pull (restart the PlayBook)
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-31-11 12:06 AM
    Couldn't get the 3button thing to work, so I just restarted it from the battery icon. It rebooted but was kinda laggy, I touched the youtube icon and another app opened, did it several times and it still launched the wrong app so I pushed the power button and tried to swipe it awake and it rebooted, now STUCK on the bb pb screen!!! Ahhhhhh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-11 12:19 AM
    It now stays stuck on the black screen showing bb pb and after a few min it pixilates the words! What to do????

12-31-11 12:27 AM
    Are you running the OS2 beta? I had a similar problem when email froze. The solution was to completely power down ant restart with the vol+ vol- power button combination.
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-31-11 12:28 AM
    Stock os and I can't get this 3 button thing to work

12-31-11 12:34 AM
    all is well i still could not get the 3 button thing to work it just kept taking screen shots so i just held the power button down for 10 sec or so and it rebooted as it should and my yt sound is back what a scare, thanks for your help!!!!
    12-31-11 12:44 AM
    all is well i still could not get the 3 button thing to work it just kept taking screen shots so i just held the power button down for 10 sec or so and it rebooted as it should and my yt sound is back what a scare, thanks for your help!!!!
    Excellent!
    12-31-11 12:48 AM
    Clear the cashe by swiping down from the top bezel when in the browser.

YouTube is a hog!

12-31-11 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD