Playbook that I ordered from Amazon has already shipped. Unfortunately it's with USPS. :-(

At least this time there is a signature delivery confirmation. There is no possible way I can lose two packages in a row right????

At least I don't have I deal with SBB. That company is ridiculous.
    Please let us know the end of this (when you receive the PB).

Just as an aside, were you able to order from Amazon for the same price that SBB offered it?
    12-19-11 11:18 PM
    He disciplined the delivery guy with you on the phone? That sounds a little shady since I'm pretty sure that's a crime in itself.
    Not to mention the USPS is a "Union" job.....
    12-20-11 01:55 AM
    I know it is not the same for everyone but, because I have such an excellent postman, I will defend USPS. The guy that delivers my mail (and has for years) goes the extra distance to keep his route customers happy and takes pride in his service. My local FEDEX is the same but not so with the contractor shipments. I will say that a complaint to FEDEX regarding contractor delivery will get attention though.
    12-20-11 04:54 AM
    good luck hope it all works for the good this time
    JK-PhD likes this.
    12-20-11 06:24 AM
    Please let us know the end of this (when you receive the PB).

Just as an aside, were you able to order from Amazon for the same price that SBB offered it?
    No I paid $235 with expedited shipping. I am happy to pay a little extra to get it in time for Christmas.
    12-20-11 01:33 PM
    Update

After 3 emails, 3 phone calls, and over a week of trying to contact customer service at shopblackberry.com, I finally decided to call my bank and get a refund for my money. It took less than 5 minutes for them to credit the funds back into my account. I did everything in my power to deal with SBB and couldn't wait any longer for a response from them.

I ordered a Playbook through Amazon and it should be delivered by the end of the week.
    Happy for you mate... Happy Holidays!
    JK-PhD likes this.
    12-20-11 02:44 PM
    Final Update

I received my Playbook from Amazon. I'm really happy with it. The only thing that sucks is that there is a dead pixel in the top left corner. I'm gonna keep it though cause I'm tired of dealing with all of this. Other than that I couldn't be happier. I definitely like it better than the ipad.

Hope you all have a great Christmas holiday!!!
    marksasongko and Chaddface like this.
    12-22-11 02:11 PM
    Final Update

I received my Playbook from Amazon. I'm really happy with it. The only thing that sucks is that there is a dead pixel in the top left corner. I'm gonna keep it though cause I'm tired of dealing with all of this. Other than that I couldn't be happier. I definitely like it better than the ipad.

Hope you all have a great Christmas holiday!!!
    enjoy your new purchase, might I suggest a triple dose of angry birds to soothe the pain of waiting?
    JK-PhD likes this.
    12-22-11 05:04 PM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD