So what did you get?
    Pics or it didn't happen!!!
    12-09-11 08:55 PM
    I also live in an apartment so I have high end items like this delivered to me at work. They dont mind, and I have the peace of mind knowing my neighbors wont get at it.

Sent from my "Awesome Sauced (with bacon)" Galxaxy S
    12-09-11 09:10 PM
    Well I called shopblackberry.com on Thursday. I spoke to a customer service lady that said she would have to forward my case to her supervisor and that they would get back to me on Friday. I never got a response from them. I decided to email SBB customer service on Saturday. I am hoping for a reply from them by tomorrow sometime. If they don't reply by tomorrow afternoon, then I will call my bank and have them reverse the charge.

After all of this headache, I am really hoping that SBB will come through for me. Here's to hoping for a Christmas miracle
    12-12-11 09:30 AM
    Well I called shopblackberry.com on Thursday. I spoke to a customer service lady that said she would have to forward my case to her supervisor and that they would get back to me on Friday. I never got a response from them. I decided to email SBB customer service on Saturday. I am hoping for a reply from them by tomorrow sometime. If they don't reply by tomorrow afternoon, then I will call my bank and have them reverse the charge.

After all of this headache, I am really hoping that SBB will come through for me. Here's to hoping for a Christmas miracle
    Right there with you mate... I've been following your saga and I really hope you either get a PB free of charge, or you get your money back.

Like you said... here's to hoping for a Christmas miracle
    12-12-11 05:46 PM
    I made an order from shopblackberry as well... I have a reference number with the underscore in it for Canada Post, but everytime I put in the number, it comes up with no status. I really wish I knew who the carrier will be that is delivering this. I live in an apartment complex, and lately, any mail that's been coming has been left with the leasing office up front. At the same time though, that's been mostly USPS packages. I don't know how UPS or FedEx works here, so I hope it comes USPS so I can be comfortable knowing it'll be safe with them up front.

Anyone know how I can track my package? That reference number I called them and got doesn't tell me anything, just comes up as nothing found on the canada post website.
    12-12-11 08:03 PM
    Good luck getting your Playbook. Good karma will happen to you. Treat others the way you want to be treated and it will all come full circle. Seems like you already know this.
    12-12-11 08:09 PM
    I made an order from shopblackberry as well... I have a reference number with the underscore in it for Canada Post, but everytime I put in the number, it comes up with no status. I really wish I knew who the carrier will be that is delivering this. I live in an apartment complex, and lately, any mail that's been coming has been left with the leasing office up front. At the same time though, that's been mostly USPS packages. I don't know how UPS or FedEx works here, so I hope it comes USPS so I can be comfortable knowing it'll be safe with them up front.

Anyone know how I can track my package? That reference number I called them and got doesn't tell me anything, just comes up as nothing found on the canada post website.

EDIT: I called the number and verified with the CSR that it will come via USPS. To anyone else in the states who has been wondering... Also, she picked up in less than a minute. No joke

EDIT2: what's better is I just got an email from SBB with a USPS tracking number for my playbook. Situations getting better and better at least

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SpiritsFade; 12-14-11 at 07:24 AM.
    12-12-11 10:14 PM
    Well, one thing you can do is if you paid with a credit card, then you should be able to call your credit card company and have them credit you for your loss if the store won't. Most Credit card companies will refund for a loss, as long as its not a reacurring thing.
    Smart!! That's what I would do (if sbb doesnt come though)

Right they would NEVER tell you that, BUT they MAY well have happened. Still thought it was poor form for him to even dress down the kid with you on the phone. Not illegal, but as someone said unethical from a business perspective.
    I think he was reprimanded, cause wasn't it mentioned by the supervisor that he called in "sick" the next day, maybe it was really a suspension?
    12-13-11 02:55 AM
    the USPS cannot die fast enough.
    12-13-11 07:29 AM
    Man it suck that happen to you, I had a silimar experience but a differnt product, the arrived box looked damaged and when I open it, only one of two item was in it, I was missing a watch, luckily for me I was able to call and get back my credit. When it comes to these things, there realy isn't a any way to stop this, there will always be ppl that steals

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-11 10:47 AM
    Well still no response from SBB about my situation. I have called their number twice and spoke with customer service. I also emailed them twice. Today I sent them an email telling them that, if they don't respond to me, that I will contact VISA on Friday morning (12-16-11) about getting my money back.

I really don't understand why they don't have anyone that can get back to me about this situation. I'm really disappointed with SBB and feel that I have been patient enough with them up until this point.
    12-14-11 12:03 PM
    wow.. all my stuff that i bought from amazon was shipped via USPS.. im afraid.
    12-15-11 07:21 AM
    the USPS cannot die fast enough.
    Careful what you wish for. If the USPS dies, you'd we would be paying something like $6-10 to mail a simple letter. Think about all the older fixed income people that still use the regular mail.

Anyway, I had something similar happen, but with UPS. I ordered 3 things last Christmas that were never delivered to me that UPS said was delivered. I called all the companies and they all replaced my items, free of charge (of course none of the items were as expensive as a Playbook). I had the replacements delivered to my work.
    12-15-11 08:20 AM
    happy to report that i received my playbook via usps today from sbb

in love again
    12-16-11 10:51 PM
    grats! what an emotional roller coaster this has been. glad you got it! happy holidays to you. now go load up beta 2.0 and all its a2dp goodness!
    12-16-11 11:04 PM
    grats! what an emotional roller coaster this has been. glad you got it! happy holidays to you. now go load up beta 2.0 and all its a2dp goodness!
    you know i am not the OP right?
    vicshannon likes this.
    12-17-11 07:21 AM
    It is official now. My brother contacted the local postoffice and they said no such shipment has come to the postoffice. Online status says shipment was received at postoffice on 11th of Dec but postmaster doesn't acknowledge this. I'm completely puzzled now...after so much effort, follow-ups, hours spent on call I wasn't expecting this. Either shipment was stolen during transfer from UPS to USPS or the online status is fake and no shipment was sent at all.

@others => Any clue what is the process of getting my money back? I'm sure RIM, Globalware, UPS and USPS will try to wash off their hands from this incident but what should be the right action now? Pls advise.

It is such a painful experience...feel like bashing these b********s in public.

PackageID: 5738XXXX%O212XXX57
    Sequence Number: 110161XXXXXX660662
    Zip Code: 45840
    Weight (lbs.): 2.8370
    Projected Delivery Date: Dec 14 2011

Date Description Location
    Dec 11 2011 Package transferred to Post Office TOLEDO, OHDec 10 2011 Ready for post office entry
    Dec 10 2011 Package received by dest MI facility Groveport, OH
    Dec 9 2011 Package transferred to dest MI facility Windsor, CT
    Dec 8 2011 Package processed by Mail Innovations Windsor, CT
    Dec 8 2011 Package received for processing Windsor, CT
    12-17-11 09:32 AM
    contact your Credit Card company and tell them your story. They should refund you.
    12-17-11 10:51 AM
    contact your Credit Card company and tell them your story. They should refund you.
    I echo vicshannon's suggestion. I experienced the same situation for another product bought via shopping channel but never arrived. I contacted my credit card company and they refunded me in full and they (credit card folks) will deal with the seller.

The credit card co told me that credit card holders are protected from "goods bought but undelivered"
    12-17-11 10:54 AM
    So someone else has signed for it ?? ... this happened to me they did a driver interview... and he admitted he posted at the wrong house lol...and about the good karma its on its way trust me
    12-17-11 12:02 PM
    So someone else has signed for it ?? ... this happened to me they did a driver interview... and he admitted he posted at the wrong house lol...and about the good karma its on its way trust me
    No, nobody signed for it. He scanned it as "hand delivered" but I never got it
    12-19-11 11:59 AM
    Update

After 3 emails, 3 phone calls, and over a week of trying to contact customer service at shopblackberry.com, I finally decided to call my bank and get a refund for my money. It took less than 5 minutes for them to credit the funds back into my account. I did everything in my power to deal with SBB and couldn't wait any longer for a response from them.

I ordered a Playbook through Amazon and it should be delivered by the end of the week.
    12-19-11 12:02 PM
    No wonder USPS is in the red...
    12-19-11 03:15 PM
    Playbook that I ordered from Amazon has already shipped. Unfortunately it's with USPS. :-(

At least this time there is a signature delivery confirmation. There is no possible way I can lose two packages in a row right????

At least I don't have I deal with SBB. That company is ridiculous.
    12-19-11 10:24 PM
    Good luck!
    JK-PhD likes this.
    12-19-11 10:31 PM
108 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD