View Poll Results: Are You Happy with OS 1.0.8.6067

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 77.03%
  • No

19 25.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I use Outlook too and I love it! If RIM messes with that I'll freak out too, but not enough to break anything!
    Well it took my iPad 2 years to sync to Outlook (only the very last update a few weeks ago fixed it), but it did not really matter because my iPad is only used as a toy. But if anything f***s up my business tools, I GET ANGRY!!!!!!!!!
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-16-12 01:22 PM
    After reading problems some are having with DM7 I was getting paranoid. Even though my update was good and our backups were no problem, I did another backup and sync last night on both PBs. Smooth as silk. I wonder if it is an app thing as some have suggested.
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-16-12 01:26 PM
    i was originaly misinformed about playbook and am highly disapointed with it due to it having every app but the ones i need, if OS 2.0 does not complete these missing functions,and is not out within the deadline I'm going back to some other USEFULL tablet,and will post my playbook for sale on these forums
    None the less i still have SOME hope left for this tab, but it better start working like a FULLY functional tab A.S.A.P.(loving this tab is as hard for me as is loving a criminal child is for a parent)
    Michel Souris likes this.
    02-16-12 01:28 PM
    Yes, I am. Beside a few apps, I wish spelling check and East Asian language support are already there. But I will wait very patiently for OS 2.0.
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-16-12 01:31 PM
    but it better start working like a FULLY functional tab A.S.A.P.(loving this tab is as hard for me as is loving a criminal child is for a parent)
    It's seems fully functional to me. What is it that you need to make it fully functional?
    02-16-12 01:34 PM
    I am happy with the current OS, but I am still playing the # game "Check for Updates" daily, if not more.......
    02-16-12 01:55 PM
    It's seems fully functional to me. What is it that you need to make it fully functional?
    1:I need access to the gyroscope, magnetometer, and accelerometer in the same USEFULL way androsensor displays in graphical form(zilch for OS1) 2:I need the abillity to save web pages in normal and PDF form for referance needs. 3:I need the certified for host capablity OTG to acualy WORK. 4: I need Google to release the REAL map API so Maps are finaly usefull (do not mention BING to me I will not go down that road again) 5: A release on the bandwidth restriction (11Mb/s b grade) as my network is up to 150 Mb/s (n).
    now id go on but im not here to start a BASH PARADE, im just a normal mad person
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-16-12 01:59 PM
    honestly everytime i use theres always somethin new that amazes me.. the only thing i hope with os 2 is that they have a lot of updates..

it should be something lke os5 to os6 for bb..
    02-16-12 02:06 PM
    I didn't know what to answer but ended up choosing "No" I am overall happy with 1.0.8, it's stable except for sporadic browser crashes. But I am really waiting for the native PIM. At the same time, I hope OS 2.0 won't be buggy.
    DAnklaud and Willard814 like this.
    02-16-12 02:10 PM
    im gonna get some beer and "happily" wait out the next few days til 2.0,then most likely be happy as i know most of what im missing will be implemented by then (sorry to Schei�e on everyones happy mood,ill be back with a better mood later)
    Willard814 and kennyliu like this.
    02-16-12 02:34 PM
    After reading problems some are having with DM7 I was getting paranoid. Even though my update was good and our backups were no problem, I did another backup and sync last night on both PBs. Smooth as silk. I wonder if it is an app thing as some have suggested.
    Sorry, I was never talking about my PB as I do not sync it, nor back it up. I was talking about my Bold. Anyway, I cannot see how one could sync a PB with Outlook?
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-16-12 02:35 PM
    im down with the current os. if it had native email that would be cool. i have no need for all the bells and whistles. or do i ?
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-16-12 03:01 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD