Is there anyway to print from a Playbook to a Canon Pixma MX882?
    Short answer would be no.
    02-08-12 03:21 PM
    I have paired my PB with my HP PhotosmartC5500 via Bluetooth but can't figure out how to get the doc in Word to Go to the printer....anybody know?
    Thanks.
    02-08-12 05:40 PM
    I have paired my PB with my HP PhotosmartC5500 via Bluetooth but can't figure out how to get the doc in Word to Go to the printer....anybody know?
    Thanks.
    You cannot.
    02-08-12 08:38 PM
    Again, a suggestion last week was to use the right click context menu using Explorer and wifi-sharing or usb. Point to a file, right click select PRINT and it will print. No options - it just prints at your default printer.
    02-08-12 10:48 PM
    Ya, that's kinda what I expected to hear...thanks anyway.
    02-09-12 06:48 AM
    Why the would they not set Print to Go up to be downloaded to a Macbook in this day and age!
    02-21-12 08:58 PM
    Why the would they not set Print to Go up to be downloaded to a Macbook in this day and age!
    Windows FTW!

But yea they should have released the Mac to make the market a bit bigger.
    02-21-12 09:00 PM
    i recently switched from ipad to playbook. if you want to read that you can search for the thread titled "my journey from ipad to playbook."

since then i have read in numerous threads about how you cannot print from playbook but this is not true. when i used my ipad, i had to buy a hp e-print printer to be able to print from it. with this same printer, you can print from the playbook using the e-print function built into the printer. it took me about 5-10 minutes to figure it out and set it up and since then i simply email any document i need printed to the email address i set up and 10 seconds later the document is printing from my printer. this works for pictures also.

i know apple says they have printing from the ipad but its only on a select few printers. using the same printers, you can also print from your playbook.
    Actually, iPad has a capability for free to print to any printer (not just HP or supported printers). It's called Airprint Activator. Although with IOS 5 it no longer works, but there are 3rd party utilities for about $10 that will work with IOS 5. I wish PB had this same capability to print to ANY printer.
    02-21-12 11:07 PM
    well, has anyone figured out a way to print to any printer after the update using the usb cable? i have an all-in-one printer i bought a few years ago and i would hate to invest in a wireless printer just so i could use my playbook with it...it's pretty much the only reason why i even turn on my desk top pc nowadays.
    03-29-12 06:38 PM
    Don't know if it's been said "since I didn't read all this" but you can print to any printer by setting a rule in outlook to print if a certain work show in a email or subject line. I use to use this to automatically print reports and changelogs at work.
    03-29-12 07:08 PM
    Don't know if it's been said "since I didn't read all this" but you can print to any printer by setting a rule in outlook to print if a certain work show in a email or subject line. I use to use this to automatically print reports and changelogs at work.
    playbook has outlook?? well, i don't use outlook at all, on anything, so i'm looking for something as simple as printing an email, page, pdf, etc....i.e. i get an email with a pdf file which i need. i want to plug my playbook to my printer and print said file. i don't want to turn on my desktop pc, wait for that to boot up, then go to my email, then download the pdf, then print... if i'm on my way to work, this can be a nuisance.
    03-29-12 08:04 PM
    Thanks Just sent mine up and printed a test doc. Awesome
    03-30-12 12:11 AM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD