While I'm waiting to get my shipping notice from Radio Shack...Oh, ****, I'll be doing this until it comes. I'm watching YouTube videos. Demos. Reviews. Unboxing. Then, watching them over again. And again. Well, what else am I supposed to do, wait patiently??? Anxious is my middle name.
    JK-PhD, kbz1960 and scott.slater like this.
    12-05-11 07:52 PM
    i see that someone is going to have a very good christmas. This device is truly amazing - regardless of the negative reviews that you may have come across. Some features could be improved ....apparently February 2012 .....is what were told. Don't hold your breath .....until then however, truly enjoy this fine tablet !!!
    12-05-11 07:57 PM
    i see that someone is going to have a very good christmas. This device is truly amazing - regardless of the negative reviews that you may have come across. Some features could be improved ....apparently February 2012 .....is what were told. Don't hold your breath .....until then however, truly enjoy this fine tablet !!!
    Actually, it's going to be here by Chanukah. L'chaim!
    12-05-11 08:02 PM
    Same here, I'm watching any YouTube video I can find of the playbook.
    12-05-11 08:08 PM
    I've watched a million PB vids on YouTube too. I completely understand how you feel
    12-05-11 08:09 PM
    Nah, that's not nuts. Getting new gadgets is always exciting. Now, if you start watching PlayBook unboxing videos on YouTube using your new PlayBook, well, maybe that could be nuts.

Congrats.
    kbz1960 and Chaddface like this.
    12-05-11 08:10 PM
    I did that for months before the PB launched...tell me about it.
    12-05-11 08:11 PM
    You're nuts.......................for the playbook!
    12-05-11 08:18 PM
    Actually, it's going to be here by Chanukah. L'chaim!
    Mazel Tov!
    12-05-11 08:39 PM
    Same boat as you man. Just ordered a Playbook. Going to take 4-14 days (I really hope it's NOT 14 days!!) to get here. I can't wait.

Until then, I'll be checking Crackberry more than regularly (which is already a lot) and watching/reading anything Playbook related. So excited!
    12-06-11 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD