How do you move an email into a folder? I can find the folder but don't know how to move the email into it.
    Thanks in advance for any help on this.
    10-11-12 09:20 PM
    Open the email you want to move. Tap on the folder icon on the right hand side of the message, directly above the trashcan. A dialogue will pop up with a list of your folders, Select the folder you want to move the message to.
    4feilo likes this.
    10-11-12 09:33 PM
    Open the email you want to move. Tap on the folder icon on the right hand side of the message, directly above the trashcan. A dialogue will pop up with a list of your folders, Select the folder you want to move the message to.
    I did that, but the message is still there.
    10-11-12 10:19 PM
    Tap it. Don't press it. Tap it. i.e. quickly.. And by it, I mean the folder that you want to move it to.
    4feilo likes this.
    10-11-12 10:33 PM
    I did that and the dialogue box disappears to the right and the message is still there. I have been going to my laptop to file messages and deleting them from my PB.
    10-11-12 10:40 PM
    From my experience, after you tap the folder you will notice that the information icon on the email will change from an envelope to a folder (let's you know it's switched )....the left column apparently is just a list of emails from the past few weeks? Then you can tap the envelope with the @ in the upper left corner under the magnifying glass icon to see your email accounts (inbox /trash etc.)..the left column is all email accounts that have been opened with the playbook. I think they will drop off after a few weeks if not saved to a folder etc......but can still be seen in your Yahoo inbox until you delete them
    10-12-12 05:52 AM
    Make sure you have show sent messages turned off.
    10-12-12 07:23 AM