I have the XM radio app on my playbook. It used to work fine, but not playing any live programs anymore. It's playing old programs that I listened to yesterday. Every station I click on, it's replaying what was on the day before. Anyone else having the same problem? What can I do to fix it? Where can I find another version of XM to download? Thanks.
    10-01-13 02:35 PM
    SiriusXM does not offer an app for the BlackBerry PlayBook. There was once a sideloadable version of the Android application that worked on the PlayBook, but the servers supporting that application platform (v1) have since been shut down. Could you let me know what "app" you're running, and where you downloaded it from?
    10-01-13 05:18 PM
    I am running a sideloaded android app. I downloaded it from here http://www.blackberryos.com/playbook...bar-files.html

I deleted it and reinstalled and it is still doing the same thing.
    10-01-13 05:49 PM
    When you boot up the app, in the top corner does it say v1.x.x.x?

Either way, the v1 app has been shut down and the v2 app will only work using the debug method/unlocked runtime, which (if anyone want's to correct me go for it) I believe only works on phones, and not the PlayBook.

If you enable Flash, the online player will work in the browser.
    10-01-13 05:54 PM
    Forgot to mention, it's version v1.6.2
    10-01-13 06:40 PM
    Thanks for your help. This is just one more reason I'm leaning towards leaving Blackberry.
    10-01-13 06:42 PM
    Just go to the Sirius website like you would on any computer. Works fine. I listen to Art Bell every night. Why do you think you need an App?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 10:53 PM
    Thanks for your help. This is just one more reason I'm leaning towards leaving Blackberry.
    Wow! What are the other reasons that you are thinking about leaving blackberry?
    10-02-13 12:57 AM
    Why do you think you need an App?
    Posted via CB10
    Exactly. Blackberry devices have been doing fine without premium apps...
    10-02-13 10:25 AM
    I have agreed with the comments about using the browser up until recently. But I'm now finding that many A/V apps have been updated and appear to need capabilities the PB doesn't have, independent of browser (native, Simple, Origami, etc.). Updated iOS and Android apps do have the necessary features. Really disappointing. Found the same thing with the MLB 13 audio app on my Bold 9900. MLB 12 had a BB app, but not MLB 13, and neither the 9900 native browser nor Opera supported the web-based audio feed. Even the PB's browser's became "hit or miss" on that. As is now well-recognized, this is where BB missed the boat - consumers' needs now drive these device choices.
    10-02-13 02:31 PM