What's going on. Anyone know the answer to this problem. Does the goodereader android version still work? Is Wunderlist 2 coming to BB Playbook and BB Phone? I found this on Wunderlist Support site:

With the move to Wunderlist 2, we are unfortunately unable to continue supporting BlackBerry and Windows Phone. Its due to a significant change in our new server technology that makes the apps incompatible. To keep you organized, try using our new Web App, it allows you to add items offline and is touch optimized
    12-19-12 02:05 PM
    Fail, as far as I know the good Ereader version is close if not the same as the appworld version. They are both converted android.
    12-19-12 04:13 PM
    Here is the very prompt reply from Winderlist:

SUPPORT STAFF ANSWERS

Ben Braun Dec 20, 2012 11:01PM CET
    Hi,

As soon as we fixed our servers issues, Wunderlist 1 will sync again on your devices. We're terribly sorry for causing you waiting time, but we're giving our best to bring the servers back - hopefully not too far from now.

For now, there's no version for BB devices planned (for Wunderlist 2), but we're working on an Android tablet version that you can install on your PlayBook.

Again sorry and thanks for your patience.

Best from Berlin,
    Ben
    12-20-12 09:56 PM
    The server excuse is rubbish. They've gone native and have stopped using Titanium appcelerator to create the apps. This is why they only have iPhone and Android now, and no BB or Win.
    12-23-12 03:32 PM
    What's going on. Anyone know the answer to this problem. Does the goodereader android version still work? Is Wunderlist 2 coming to BB Playbook and BB Phone? I found this on Wunderlist Support site:

With the move to Wunderlist 2, we are unfortunately unable to continue supporting BlackBerry and Windows Phone. It’s due to a significant change in our new server technology that makes the apps incompatible. To keep you organized, try using our new Web App, it allows you to add items offline and is touch optimized
    I could never get either of them to work on my BB9900 or PlayBook - following advice on CB last summer, ended up deleting wunderlist and moving to Evernote (which works fine!)
    12-23-12 03:41 PM
    Ok, had enough of all this confusion from Wunderlist, I am migrating all task reminders to Organiseme and Springpad.
    12-25-12 01:03 PM