I woke up at 5am this morning and placed my order through BestBuy for my 64gb Playbook. It is now 10:28pm and the charge is still pending on my credit card and my order says it is in the process of being filled.

Cause for alarm? I am paying overnight shipping cost annd the distribution center is in NY!

What is going on? Anyone order from best buy and have this issue?
    01-26-12 10:31 PM
    Overnight shipping is for shipping only. Handling may take additional time.

So it's one of the following:

1) Your order will ship tomorrow and will be overnighted to you on Monday (or Saturday if there is Saturday delivery service). Your credit card will be charged then.

2) Your order has shipped (less likely) and they are in the process of charging your card and they will update the tracking info soon.
    Last edited by kennyliu; 01-27-12 at 01:33 AM.
    01-26-12 10:34 PM
    bestbuy and futureshop are sometimes up to 6 - 12 hours behind on the website order tracking info.

when I got my 32gb from futureshop it took 5 hours to get an email saying the order was confirmed and two days later when i cancelled the order I still hadnt got a 'charge' email.
    01-26-12 10:43 PM
    Too bad you didn't take advantage of the 20% off @ shopblackberry.com with free shipping. It was like $240 for 64gb playbook.
    01-26-12 11:01 PM
    I would check the best buy webite for your order status.
    But I agree with option #1 under kennyliu
    01-26-12 11:05 PM
    Actually the coupon didn't matter to me. I am already saving a lot of money.

I didn't want to go with shopblackberry.com because of all the issues with cancellations and extremely long shipping times.

FYI....I still have time to do that.
    01-26-12 11:12 PM
    Does shopblackberry ship via fedex with Saturday delivery?
    01-26-12 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD