Might be a bit tricky, but once you get know how to get it going it works pretty great!
    Very accurate but the voice is more annoying than Siri!

More Andorid Apps I have on my PB ---> http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-my-pb-663784/
    Last edited by ProfessorDre; 10-24-11 at 07:30 PM.
    abedauhajre and som96 like this.
    10-24-11 07:12 PM
    please tell me this is real!!
    10-24-11 07:27 PM
    "Once you get know how"..
    How's that?
    Sparro likes this.
    10-24-11 07:28 PM
    please tell me this is real!!
    YES It' real!!

"Once you get know how"..
    How's that?

Well I should maybe make another post to answer that but....

Although I have Google Maps 5.9 installed (which shows as "Places"), I don't go through there because it always crashes. But I also have ADW Launcher and I open that up and then I click on Maps which opens Google Maps which also manages to find my location quite quickly. Then I swipe from top and click Directions. instead of My Location I type in my point A to point B manually. I think click Get Directions and wait for the route to load up. Then, and only then! lol, I click the blue ^ arrow for navigation and voila! Free turn by turn Google Nav on Playbook

If I deviate from doing it this way, it either spins out forever looking for my location or crashes.

Also, if you get your nav going while using wifi it seems to have all the data it needs for your trip. However, if you want to initiate or change your navigation without wifi or by Bridge it will say, "Data Connection Lost." However, this problem is solved by tethering.
    Last edited by ProfessorDre; 10-24-11 at 08:04 PM.
    jonty12 likes this.
    10-24-11 07:47 PM
    Awesome! Google Navigation is a great app!
    10-24-11 07:49 PM
    Following everything but ADW launcher.....
    10-24-11 08:46 PM
    Where is the link to the .Bar for Google Navigation?
    11-25-11 12:09 AM
    Cool I need help...
    where is the link?

Thanks
    11-25-11 11:40 PM
    from the maintained bar google docs site both links for
    google maps "places"
    adw launcher
    are dead links could someone kindly repost
    11-26-11 04:50 AM
    This is a BAR I created from a GoogleNavigation APK i found online. Not sure if it's the most up-to-date version available, it only really works properly when launched from the Android launcher (i'm using LauncherPro).
    It's a bit picky but as the OP says it does work pretty decently!
    11-29-11 12:29 PM
    In that google doc file you can find google map 5.9 and launcher pro.
    11-29-11 01:22 PM
    YES It' real!!

Well I should maybe make another post to answer that but....

Although I have Google Maps 5.9 installed (which shows as "Places"), I don't go through there because it always crashes. But I also have ADW Launcher and I open that up and then I click on Maps which opens Google Maps which also manages to find my location quite quickly. Then I swipe from top and click Directions. instead of My Location I type in my point A to point B manually. I think click Get Directions and wait for the route to load up. Then, and only then! lol, I click the blue ^ arrow for navigation and voila! Free turn by turn Google Nav on Playbook

If I deviate from doing it this way, it either spins out forever looking for my location or crashes.

Also, if you get your nav going while using wifi it seems to have all the data it needs for your trip. However, if you want to initiate or change your navigation without wifi or by Bridge it will say, "Data Connection Lost." However, this problem is solved by tethering.
    I installed adw launcher and when I tried to run it, it just says loading.... please wait and the sits there forever?

Update: I restarted my PB and it seems to be working now. But It can't locate my location. It could be I'm inside the building at work, will try it again outside after work
    Last edited by zzbsb; 11-29-11 at 02:01 PM.
    11-29-11 01:41 PM
    In that google doc file you can find google map 5.9 and launcher pro.
    I dont know about you but none of the mediafire/megaupload etc links work for me. V5.7 hasnt crashed for me at all, not sure if there's any feature differences. Nice app though, really shows the practicality of running Android apps under BBX.
    11-29-11 08:43 PM
    pls tell me how to do the thing,. coz i really need navigation option to work. pls
    11-21-12 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD