I was down to 4% battery n my PlayBook and thought I'd drain it all the way before charging. Well I can't believe it, I just watched a full episode of the History channel show the universe and I am now watching another one! Its been at 0% for the last 30 min! This video is being streamed from my Mac using my web server media streaming solution with WiFi rocking (of course) bluetooth on and connected to my 9810 with bridge at abut 30% brightness on the screen!

Funny, just as was going to click post it died. So thats 67 minutes of streaming video from 4% battery. Amazing.

What to have fun playing with/testing next?

Anyone else have a good battery story?
    01-01-12 10:14 PM
    But how do you put up with the low battery alarm going of when running on empty?
    01-01-12 11:02 PM
    battery alarm?? Do you need an app for that?
    01-01-12 11:05 PM
    Battery alarm only went off once, as it went from 5% to 4%. once it hit 0%, lol, it said nothing at all.

@ jafobabe, no app, its in the OS.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-01-12 11:11 PM
    your battery indicator must be off.
    01-01-12 11:23 PM
    Battery alarm only went off once, as it went from 5% to 4%. once it hit 0%, lol, it said nothing at all.

@ jafobabe, no app, its in the OS.
    heheehhe I know...
    CanadianThomas likes this.
    01-01-12 11:27 PM
    awesome. i was just telling my BF this morning how amazing my PB batt life is. I use my PB more than i use my BB and now more than my laptop. Which is alot since i'm a stay at home mom. (get all the chores done. while the little one is at pre-k and my newborn sleeps most of the day)

i charge my PB like every other day. i havent let it die. not sure if thats a myth or not in order to get the longest of my batt.

My BB is dead my PB is still running. L O V E it !!!!!! GO PB GO
    01-01-12 11:34 PM
    ^^^

My playbook battery consistently outlasts my phone battery when I am web surfing on the playbook all day, bridged - but I figured it was because the phone was doing all of the heavy lifting with the 3G radio....
    01-01-12 11:37 PM
    battery alarm?? Do you need an app for that?
    Allow me to say that they did an excellent job in choosing the sound for the low battery alarm- it panics me everytime, I drop everything.

The sound is like the sound from a reactor overheating in a James Bond movie... major panic Dr. Evil has deployed his ...evil stuff!

If only my phone had one......
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 01-02-12 at 01:19 AM.
    01-01-12 11:40 PM
    But how do you put up with the low battery alarm going of when running on empty?
    In my experience, once it sounds you simply dismiss it and it does not go off again.
    01-01-12 11:41 PM
    your battery indicator must be off.
    Nope. I think it shuts up at 0%. lol. Not sure but watching a video at 0% is something my iPad couldn't do, well my sons iPad, I don't touch it anymore.
    01-01-12 11:44 PM
    i just left myb pb on for 48hours and with medijm use. the play book rocks.
    ex use typos posted from my playbook
    01-01-12 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD