Wouldn't it be cool if RIM gave a gift card for apps or maybe even cash to PB owners who purchased them before all of the discounts? They could do it based on build id's. First generation PB owners have certainly had to survive the storm. Heck they gave a $100 in apps due to outages. I love my PB don't get me wrong, but come on RIM show your love to your supporters!
    01-09-12 10:06 PM
    Suck it up son. You had bragging rights (be them as they may) as an early adopter!! This whole "I'm a victim and I'm owed" is so bloody USA!!!!!

Please get over yourself and the "me, me, me" attitude and be happy with the pleasurable past use and the bright future of your PB...
    01-09-12 10:54 PM
    Wouldn't it be cool if RIM gave a gift card for apps or maybe even cash to PB owners who purchased them before all of the discounts? They could do it based on build id's. First generation PB owners have certainly had to survive the storm. Heck they gave a $100 in apps due to outages. I love my PB don't get me wrong, but come on RIM show your love to your supporters!
    Did you also tweet about what you didnt get for christmas too?
    01-10-12 12:05 AM
    I did tweet about it. i wanted a cotton candy machine!
    01-10-12 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD