Anyone have a working apk2bar converter?

APK to BAR Converter - Online Android to BlackBerry App Converter - this one appears to convert but then it gives an error when trying to download the file.

https://apps.goodereader.com/apk-2-bar/ - this one doesn't finish the upload

or lastly have the tools so I can manually convert apk2bar

thanks
    01-13-19 10:38 AM
    Out of curiosity, why bother?

Apk files can be directly installed on bb10.

Bar files have to be side-loaded - either with Sachesi, Darcy's BlackBerry Tools, or the old PlayBook/BB10 bar installer Chrome Extension.
    01-13-19 12:43 PM
    Out of curiosity, why bother?

Apk files can be directly installed on bb10.

Bar files have to be side-loaded - either with Sachesi, Darcy's BlackBerry Tools, or the old PlayBook/BB10 bar installer Chrome Extension.
    Well, this is a PlayBook thread.
    marcaccioc likes this.
    01-13-19 02:47 PM
    Well, this is a PlayBook thread.
    That's what I get for looking at the new post listing and not paying attention to what section it's from.

01-13-19 03:00 PM
    That's what I get for looking at the new post listing and not paying attention to what section it's from.

I do the same thing from pure simplicity. That is why conite gets the awards.

LOL
    01-13-19 04:51 PM
    I'll actually answer the OP's question.

This one worked for me when I tried yesterday: http://www.mobiles24.co/apk2bar

Posted via CB10
    01-13-19 08:10 PM
    I'll actually answer the OP's question.

This one worked for me when I tried yesterday: APK to BAR Converter - Online Android to BlackBerry App Converter

Posted via CB10
    Thanks - that's the one i've been trying but when I try to download the converted file, it takes me to a "This Site can't be reached" error message. However, I just tried some of the other converted files on the page and they all download, so i guess its just the files i'm trying to convert? strange... These are paid apps - wonder if that site deletes paid apk's?
    01-13-19 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD