My Playbook wish list:

1. A PDF reader that can pull from individual directories on the Playbook, instead of one huge list. Also the ability to delete PDF files and some of the other features we have become accustomed to when working with PDF files.

2. A file manager

3. Options/features like screen sensitivity, scrolling speed, etc.

4. Theme options

5. Print options? (not sure how this could be accomplished without printer manufacturers providing compatible drivers)

5. Cook at least a basic breakfast, (eggs, bacon, toast).

The Playbook absolutely rocks! I have been researching, and studying this device since the first rumors started floating around. I have had no regrets purchasing this device, because I knew more about it than the people reviewing it, and the people selling it months ago.

I have the 64G, because I intend to have a lot of documents on it for field use. This device is fast, portable (easier to carry around than my netbook), can take pictures and video, play games, read books, surf the net, and much more. I am happy with it, and look forward to updates that are forthcoming.
    04-23-11 03:35 PM
    Amen, my pb brother (or sister).
    I just got a 64gb pb too, playing around with it at futureshop during my lunch break was enough to convince me.

the OS is really sweet (I come from a first gen iPad; I MUCH prefer the pb's OS) but there are definitely aspects that need improvement.

1. better file system for EVERYTHING, not just PDFs. I'd love to be able to create subfolders for my videos...

2. google search bar in browser top bar.

3. ability to reorganize and file in subfolders your browser bookmarks.

4. return to top of the page function in browser (iPad's tap the address bar was simple and elegant).

surely there are more but these are the most glaring ones IMHO.

still, great little tablet and killer screen. as much as I loved my iPad (and I really did), I don't think I could go back to that 132dpi screen.

I hope the pb is a success because the potential is definitely there!
    04-23-11 04:45 PM
    1) read and open external hard drive through micro usb.
    04-23-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD