I got it at Staples online, so I think I would have to mail it back, otherwise, I absolutely would get someone to give me a lift .
    Check them out - some places will take back online orders at a local store. But I guess - do they carry them locally to give you another one?
    03-30-13 08:36 PM
    In the US Staples has a 14 day return window but you should have original packaging and receipts. Also a printer would be dellivered by UPS or FedEx usually and they may pickup packages if you have them ready go go with the prepaid return label.
    03-30-13 11:07 PM
    Were you moving the carrier back and forth by hand. That would be a no no.
    That was what the instruction demo saId to do to fix the carriage jam
    03-31-13 12:05 AM
    Check them out - some places will take back online orders at a local store. But I guess - do they carry them locally to give you another one?
    When I called HP, it was to get set up support. It morphed into a return because the help guy said it was no good.
    03-31-13 12:08 AM
    In the US Staples has a 14 day return window but you should have original packaging and receipts. Also a printer would be dellivered by UPS or FedEx usually and they may pickup packages if you have them ready go go with the prepaid return label.
    When I first called HP, it was to get setvup support. It morphed into a return because the help guy said it was no good
    03-31-13 12:09 AM
    No. MAD old man, like the Mad Hatter!
    Hey you, I resemble that remark!
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-31-13 06:24 AM
    Great mids think alike. I was going to say to F2 two yesterday He resembles that remark but decided not to.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 08:24 AM
    Hey you, I resemble that remark!
    An essential truth cannot be denied. How is Alice?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 08:34 AM
    Great mids think alike. I was going to say to F2 two yesterday He resembles that remark but decided not to.
    Ok you with your mums flag on display. You are single handed ly responsible for me having to make that long trip down to the cellar again. Stop doing it! Or I will come over to where you live and force you to swim in the river Nile and try to use my Z10! So there you have been warned!!!!!! I do know where the barrier reef is you know!
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-31-13 08:40 AM
    Sorry that I make you drink. H##l I make my self drink. Beside the exercise will do you good..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 09:05 AM
    Here is my mums flag.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-31-13 10:33 AM
    Sorry that I make you drink. H##l I make my self drink. Beside the exercise will do you good..
    I am coming to get you! Just refuelled and I'm on my way. I know where New Zealand is and it won't take me long to get there!

Oh **** I forgot the printer for castoridae, damn!
    dphjeff and castoridae like this.
    03-31-13 10:53 AM
    Here is my mums flag.
    Didn't recognise you for a minute there. Since when did your mums flag have a budgie on it then? See I'm eagle eyed and can spot a budgerigar at 10 miles! Nice try!
    04-01-13 01:09 PM
    I hated seeing you run to the cellar all of the time so I was giving you a break..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 02:04 PM
    Bit like waiting for your first child to be born this isn't it?

Wonder if this man knows the cost of brandy and how many bottles I will have gone through waiting for him to say 'just emailed my printer from botswana and it worked'.

Would have been quicker with two tin cans connected together with string!
    04-01-13 02:07 PM
    The printer will not be there until Tuesday. So that means a day to get it out of the box, and then another day to get it set-up, and another day to get the sock out of if. I look for an answer that it worked around Friday. We better go to the liquor store and stock up.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 02:14 PM

Wonder if this man knows the cost of brandy and how many bottles I will have gone through waiting for him to say 'just emailed my printer from botswana and it worked'.

Would have been quicker with two tin cans connected together with string!
    You're gonna get in trouble again. It is a "woman" and "her". There is a difference you know. Even Vulcans should know this. You should at least learn that as a lesson from this thread... I'm not going to make any more excuses for you.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 02:21 PM
    The printer will not be there until Tuesday. So that means a day to get it out of the box, and then another day to get it set-up, and another day to get the sock out of if. I look for an answer that it worked around Friday. We better go to the liquor store and stock up.
    The budgie has gone?
    04-01-13 02:21 PM
    Have to hit eBay for the mouldy Pappy's:
    Pappy Van Winkle 23 Year Old Bourbon | eBay
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 02:24 PM
    You're gonna get in trouble again. It is a "woman" and "her". There is a difference you know. You should at least learn that as a lesson from this thread... I'm not going to make any more excuses for you.
    Didn't know there were man and woman printers! Thanks for that but it should be any different for him to set it up should it?
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-01-13 02:26 PM
    The budgie has gone?
    Hey F2-jr. You cracked 1000 posts. Congrats.
    04-01-13 02:28 PM
    I guess the printer is male or female, if it has a sock or not.
    sad_old_man and John Pawling like this.
    04-01-13 02:30 PM
    I guess the printer is male or female, if it has a sock or not.
    There's something kind of sinister about a sock! You take them off at night and go to sleep and when you wake up they're gone. You find one downstairs and one back in your sock drawer??? How?
    04-01-13 02:39 PM
    The budgie has gone?
    Banned for bringing up a childhood trauma. Eight years old. Summer with a pleasant breeze going through the open front and back door. Pretty birdies. Green and blue. Open cage. Birdies fly away. Spank spank.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 02:39 PM
    Hey F2-jr. You cracked 1000 posts. Congrats.
    Don't give my "NAME" to just anybody - and he's just anybody!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 02:54 PM
225 ... 6789