It's kind of funny that you mentioned BBQ, I have been smoking a hog for the last 16 hour and just finish making a half gallon of red sauce. Besides its all fun and games.
    Can't you people smoke something kosher like lobster or oysters? Oh, wait........... (g)

I will print the recipe using a e-enable printer when I get one (keeping to topic). I used Print-to-go the other day to save about 20 recipes but that is going the other way.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-24-13 12:19 PM
    Can't you people smoke something kosher like lobster or oysters? Oh, wait........... (g)

I will print the recipe using a e-enable printer when I get one (keeping to topic). I used Print-to-go the other day to save about 20 recipes but that is going the other way.
    You forgot the word ADD. What are you like F2. It's old age you know and messing about with sticks on your feet!
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 12:29 PM
    Oooohhhh I like leery, it sound wonderful. Don't forget my setup equasion thought. If your lexmark has all that then just email it!
    My Lexmark Pro715 does not have email capabilities. It is Wifi wifelesz, has a spe ial.app for iPads and an andfoid app that does not work for our playbooks. So
    You. An see why I'm wanting something like an HP that people here already have that works.
    03-24-13 01:36 PM
    You little devil you, playing there in the background. Wireless is that it will connect to your wifi network and be available to your other networked devices.

Not at all it just means you can pickup your favorite local radio stations! You youngsters you see before all this modern fandangled technology things, radio's were called a wireless. Therefore you will have wireless radio in your printer somewhere, maybe, forget I said that!
    Wireless radio - OMG - I forgot they called radios 'the wireless', but it never made sense to me because you had to plug them in!
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    03-24-13 01:43 PM
    It's kind of funny that you mentioned BBQ, I have been smoking a hog for the last 16 hour and just finish making a half gallon of red sauce. Besides its all fun and games.
    Remember this is a public forum and to openly admit what you've been smoking could result in you seeing a lot of flashing lights around your house. After 16hrs of smoking it are you sure the sauce is red and not mellow yellow?
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 01:58 PM
    Surprised to see that Lexmark doesn't support the printing by email. I'd try the print app in App World if the printer is wifi networked to your PC.
    BlackBerry World - Print
    No offence, but it seems counter productive and just plain lame that I would have to power up my PC to print? I may as well just use the PC in the first place; could even mail document to myself and open mail on PC to print. My whole purpose is to not have to power up my PC - like ever again. - ok, for sideloading apps, but only that!!
    03-24-13 01:59 PM
    My Lexmark Pro715 does not have email capabilities. It is Wifi wifelesz, has a spe ial.app for iPads and an andfoid app that does not work for our playbooks. So
    You. An see why I'm wanting something like an HP that people here already have that works.
    Strangely enough neither has my dining room table! Life's a bummer sometimes.
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 02:01 PM
    So the specs for the HP 5520 say:
    Direct print supported - memory card slots/HP wireless direct printing
    ???what does that mean???
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-24-13 02:22 PM
    You can therefore almost certainly guarantee that's it's a printer!
    malgpz900 likes this.
    03-24-13 02:27 PM
    You forgot to mention it also states full wifi and eprint capabilities!

And there was I just about to say pop round and I'll give you a bottle of brandy!
    malgpz900 likes this.
    03-24-13 02:32 PM
    You forgot to mention it also states full wifi and eprint capabilities!

And there was I just about to say pop round and I'll give you a bottle of brandy!
    Well, when you read the info, the eprint function has a superscript after it (I never did find the pg with the superscripts). The closest I could get was the statement I quoted. I'll check amazon, etc to see what they say
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-24-13 02:57 PM
    Well, when you read the info, the eprint function has a superscript after it (I never did find the pg with the superscripts). The closest I could get was the statement I quoted. I'll check amazon, etc to see what they say
    You just got to love this man. Would you like me to come round and install it for you. Better still I'll give you the email address of one of my printers and you can send me a message. Bit like a hard copy text message.
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 03:08 PM
    I want you to play with my dingaling! By the way what is a PlayBook 2?
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 03:29 PM
    Ok, I think I'm going go order the HP 5520 printer, it looks like a safe bet. BTW: I'm female.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-24-13 03:37 PM
    Ok, I think I'm going go order the HP 5520 printer, it looks like a safe bet. BTW: I'm female.
    I know, your handwriting gave you away!
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 03:42 PM
    Looks like I missed some fun stuff.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-24-13 04:36 PM
    Naaaah, not the handwriting; you can't fool me! I know it was my lame questions that gave me away
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-24-13 04:47 PM
    Looks like I missed some fun stuff.
    Never mind, I going to order the HP 5520, so it looks lie we can all settle down with our 'settle downer of choice - brandy, pasty, smoked whatever, etc
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 04:53 PM
    I hope that your new printer works for you and let us know how it works. I'm looking to purchase a new one for myself.
    03-24-13 04:54 PM
    Naaaah, not the handwriting; you can't fool me! I know it was my lame questions that gave me away
    By the way if you don't mind me asking,

Where's. Canada?
    Do you have a Canada Goose jacket?
    Do you like brandy?
    Do you like pasties?
    Do you like snow? (that was for F2 who's addicted to the damn stuff)

Each correct answer will result in me making a donation to the charity of my choice.
    03-24-13 04:54 PM
    I hope that your new printer works for you and let us know how it works. I'm looking to purchase a new one for myself.
    It better work, I'm already stuck with the Lexmark Pro715 just bought in November.
    Interestingly, Staples has the better price than Amazon if you do the math, so keep that in mind.
    03-24-13 04:58 PM
    So, I believe this should be my last question on printer purchases: just to clarify - you can get cartridges refilled with the ink jet printers, but you cannot do that with the laser printers, correct? Thx all.
    03-24-13 05:05 PM
    So, I believe this should be my last question on printer purchases: just to clarify - you can get cartridges refilled with the ink jet printers, but you cannot do that with the laser printers, correct? Thx all.
    Now I'm the stupidist one here and even I know that you can buy refilled laser cartridges. They've been available since cleopatra was a young lad!
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 05:09 PM
    Sad_old_man I will never call you Forest anymore.
    03-24-13 05:45 PM
    By the way if you don't mind me asking,

Where's. Canada?
    Do you have a Canada Goose jacket?
    Do you like brandy?
    Do you like pasties?
    Do you like snow? (that was for F2 who's addicted to the damn stuff)

Each correct answer will result in me making a donation to the charity of my choice.
    03-24-13 05:46 PM
225 12345 ...