OK... saw a Blackberry video with what appeared to be using a blackberry bold 9900/9930 as a remote control for a PowerPoint presentation - I have, as of yet, been unable to find software that produces that result.

I need one that is commercially viable - not "oops... huh... hang on let's see.... huh... well, it worked before" kind of thing that I seem to constantly get out of RIM these days..

Any hints or ideas??

06-11-12 03:19 PM
    Oh - and I am trying to connect the PlayBook directly to a TV or monitor - usually a TV..
    06-11-12 03:20 PM
    The blackberry bridge software has the remote feature built in.
    06-11-12 03:41 PM
    I've used Docs to Go with HDMI to tv, to play a PowerPoint. Worked great.
    06-11-12 04:57 PM
    OK... saw a Blackberry video with what appeared to be using a blackberry bold 9900/9930 as a remote control for a PowerPoint presentation - I have, as of yet, been unable to find software that produces that result.

I need one that is commercially viable - not "oops... huh... hang on let's see.... huh... well, it worked before" kind of thing that I seem to constantly get out of RIM these days..

Any hints or ideas??

here's a how to thread by Blaize:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-rem...playbook-video

PS: I'm not sure I'm clear on your written attitude though, perhaps you didn't mean to write so mean spiritidely when we here on the Forum just try to help each other out while we ourselves learn stuff.
    kozmo68 likes this.
    06-11-12 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD