Forgive me if this is posted already. i searched through the forms and couldnt find what i was looking for.

I have a bluetooth mouse that i use for my laptop and i want to use it for my playbook, but everytime i search for it, i cannot see it anywhere!
    I am thinking it is because my mouse comes with a USB reciever, so it is permantly paired with that but i could be wrong.

Any ideas or suggestions??
    01-14-12 09:39 AM
    you are right, the mouse is independently paired with the corresponding receiver, it does not have a pairing mode outside of that.

you should look in to a mouse that has a native pairing mode for bluetooth or wait for OS2.0 when you can use your 9900 as a mouse.
    Mr-Chasteau likes this.
    01-14-12 10:03 AM
    I just tried my Dell mouse, one that my 5 year old uses with her netbook. It paired and worked right off the bat.
    01-14-12 08:20 PM
    Logitech V470 Cordless Laser Mouse for Bluetooth« is my recommendation.
    01-14-12 09:19 PM
    I got the Rii bluetooth mini keyboard/touchpad for Christmas and love it, especially the touchpad, better than a mouse. This one came from Amazon for around $28. BUT, sort of a moot point now, as with the release of 2.0 you'll have your phone as remote, if it's a BB you own.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 01-15-12 at 10:51 AM. Reason: sp
    01-15-12 01:36 AM
    Just waiting for OS 2.0 and then I can use my Bold 9900. Sweet!
    01-15-12 02:52 AM
    01-15-12 03:17 AM
    I got the Rii bluetooth mini keyboard/touchpad for Christmas and love it, especially the touchpad, better than a mouse. This one came from Amazon for around $28. BUT, sort of a mute point now, as with the release of 2.0 you'll have your phone as remote, if it's a BB you own.
    Can you please link to the bluetooth keyboard you bought?

Oh and by the way, it's "moot" point, not "mute".
    01-15-12 04:55 AM
    Can you please link to the bluetooth keyboard you bought?

Oh and by the way, it's "moot" point, not "mute".

Lol Oops, sorry, 5min before the post I had just ordered a violin mute online, at my family's request

But that reminds me, another reason to be ticked off with the PB, why no Read My Mind app ?!!! All the other pads have it, right? A definite must have native app. More reasons to hate the PB.

Anyway, go to Amazon and search Rii mini bt keyboard. Double check and don't get the 2.4hz wireless, make sure it says bluetooth. BTW, this has rubber keys and some people don't like rubber keys. I've had no problems myself.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 01-15-12 at 11:24 AM.
    01-15-12 10:50 AM
    i have paired my Microsoft Bluetooth Network Mouse 5000 and it shows that it is connected but I cannot see an arrow anywhere. Where have I strayed?
    01-17-12 04:38 PM
    To the OP - are you sure its a bluetooth mouse you have - if it has a USB receiver that came with it, its likely not bluetooth.
    68pony - Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not work with playbook - I bought one to use with my laptop figuring I could use it with the PB and only found out later that it does not work.
    68pony likes this.
    01-17-12 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD