hello all

just got my play book the set up was so easy the bridge works brilliant im really impressed,only problem i have is im trying to connect to my laptop wirelessly ive set the file share and wireless share on the pb.The pb shows up in the network screen of my laptop but cant do anything with it is there something i need to set on my laptop so it will see it as drive.

john
    02-08-12 04:19 PM
    02-08-12 04:21 PM
    no ive tried that but ikeep getting these errors see attached
    im not that computer savy lol
    1 message says check spelling of the mame
    2 say already in use

any ideas

john
    02-09-12 03:50 PM
    You did find the IP address of YOUR playbook and not the one shown in the example (just checking, we all make mistakes). Okay, check it again, depending on your computer, your router and even your modem (method of connecting to the internet, cable, dsl, etc), the ip number can actually change within an hour or overnight. So check the ip address again.

What else uses your wireless (wifi) connection? Laptop, psp, tivo, etc?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-09-12 05:04 PM
    That's the thread I like to point people to also. Worked a charm for me.
    02-09-12 05:20 PM
    no iused the ip off the playbook .I know the laptop sees the playbook because it shows up in the my computer screen with the size and amount of availble disk space.we have a playstation 2 blackberry phones and ds but ive tried with all of them off .all connected wireless.yes the ip as changed ive tried again but still the same.

john
    02-10-12 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD