A member from local forum on my country, done successfuly his experiments when he give a try to do more,
    a way of playbook charging.

He put a thin Galaxy Note2 (5V/500mA) wireless charging receiver, inside playbook, and do a small soldering work on a mainboard.
    Probably this is a "Hardware" jobs, but he definetly give us another way for a tweaker.

He also writedown a step by step, for what he done (still in Indonesian language; Bahasa).
    here the video link: >youtube(dot)com/watch?v=Yu2JOPWI6U8<

I will ask him, if he want to translate his step by step transcript in english.
    dmlis likes this.
    09-04-14 03:06 AM
    Why wireless charging? Aside from it being a cool mod, I mean generally. I fail to see the benefit outside of people who might be physcally disabled, like if they had rheumatoid arthiritis and could not operate a plug.
    09-04-14 04:38 AM
    Why wireless charging? Aside from it being a cool mod, I mean generally. I fail to see the benefit outside of people who might be physcally disabled, like if they had rheumatoid arthiritis and could not operate a plug.
    because its a today technology, where we can charge up our devices without fear a tangled cable bother us.
    in some specific devices its already planted, and i believe in next few year, we can charge up our devices with no plug in terms...
    09-04-14 05:40 AM
    One of alot benefits using wireless charging, it will improve your microusb connector lifetime. You dont have to plug and unplug the connector each time you have to charge your gadget.
    09-06-14 07:37 PM
    One of alot benefits using wireless charging, it will improve your microusb connector lifetime. You dont have to plug and unplug the connector each time you have to charge your gadget.
    Defintely u're right man... That's one of reason why wireless charging so cool now.
    09-07-14 10:50 PM
    A cradle or a quick-charger does this without the need for soldering.
    09-17-14 08:14 AM