Will there be another Bridge enabled PlayBook or will RIM bow the phone carrier pressure and only produce 4G and WiFi versions in the future?
    06-17-12 12:21 PM
    I'm fairly sure Bridge will stick around, but possibly won't be needed as much once BB10 rolls around.

I may be wrong, but I remember watching a video where I heard a QNX rep say QNX has it's own language and can communicate device to device. So maybe that will become the Bridge?
    06-17-12 12:44 PM
    I'm hoping that the new PB 4G would have ALL the options, including BT, Wifi, and Bridge.... Along with the USB port activated for thumb drives.

Wait and Wish...
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    06-17-12 12:52 PM
    Bridge isn't going anywhere, it will actually get better with more features.

as far as Rim releasing a 4g playbook with upgraded specs and thumb drive...I'd be all over it.
    06-17-12 01:39 PM
    Will there be another Bridge enabled PlayBook or will RIM bow the phone carrier pressure and only produce 4G and WiFi versions in the future?
    My RIM corporate sales rep tells me that bridge is a featrue that will continue with the BB10 phone. So I am sure future versions of phones and tablets will have it.
    06-17-12 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD