I'll give it a shot but this does not excuse the fact that RIM is not supporting me and my Playbook.
    I sir applaud you for never giving up on the notion it's RIM fault. We all could learn a thing or two from this man.
    06-07-11 11:20 AM
    I know this, with his strong will, I want lawguyman on my side when the chips are down.
    06-07-11 11:30 AM
    I know this, with his strong will, I want lawguyman on my side when the chips are down.
    Maybe not.

I went to my IT department and they agreed to call RIM. I had to talk them into this because they get charged for Tech Support from RIM (apparently regardless of whether the outcome is successful).

After explaining the problem, we we told that Playbook issues are handled through a different support system than BES issues. This si so even though the issue involved BES. The BES peopel jsut were aware of a few things which my IT department had set up properly already. So, we were transferred to Playbook support. Following that, and after the situation was once again explained, we were told that BES support is handled by a different area. So were are getting punted back and forth.

Finally, we were told that someone would call back. We'll see what happens.
    06-07-11 01:01 PM
153 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD