I Am an xbox owner..and recently Microsoft announced a new option for xbox users

now xbox users can use their tablets to control the xbox...and interactive with the xbox activities ..like games..movies..music ...

but I really dunnu if it does support QNX i mean playbook or not..

here's the video for the conference

[YT]watch?v=i7DOfYg9XDo[/YT]
    06-19-12 03:10 AM
    More then likely there will be an app for android and IOS, but none for RIM or our playbooks.
    06-19-12 03:13 AM
    ohhh ..what a shame ...

i hope at least we can convert that apk app into a bar file and use it
    06-19-12 03:19 AM
    Only thing in that video of any interest was Internet Explorer for xbox controlled by smart glass, everything else was just a bit meh....

I don't really care what is going on in real-time on game of thrones - I'm too busy watching the program to be distracted by another screen..

How about adding a button to say a voice command via smart glass? not everyone has or wants Kinect or has a headset paired with the xbox.
    06-19-12 03:41 AM
    Only thing in that video of any interest was Internet Explorer for xbox controlled by smart glass, everything else was just a bit meh....

I don't really care what is going on in real-time on game of thrones - I'm too busy watching the program to be distracted by another screen..

How about adding a button to say a voice command via smart glass? not everyone has or wants Kinect or has a headset paired with the xbox.
    yeah the internet explorer thing is great..but i hope it's fast and smooth .. not like the windows version

about the voice command ..that will be great..

u know what..i think they stole the bridge concept and yet we can't use it via playbook
    06-19-12 03:58 AM

about the voice command ..that will be great..
    Dear Microsoft, This was my idea - so if you want to use it you will have to put lots of money into my swiss bank acount...
    06-19-12 04:09 AM
    Dear Microsoft, This was my idea - so if you want to use it you will have to put lots of money into my swiss bank acount...
    hahahahahaha i think u will have to sue them
    06-19-12 04:39 AM
    Actually Rim told devs that bluetooth api would be coming to blackberry10 for wii,xbox,playstation. And seeing how Qnx is known for communication between devices, it's highly likely.
    06-19-12 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD