Forget the keyboard....(Well ok keep it..but)
    BB needs to beat Siri in order to leapfrog apple. Is there a skunkworks in the bowels of RIMM doing this?

I hope so. (But doubt it)
    06-11-12 01:36 PM
    Of all the people I know who have an iPhone 4S, none of them use Siri.

Of all the people I know who have an iPhone 4 (or older) don't really care about Siri.

Siri is a marketing tool that will be cool for a like a week and it doesn't always work as advertised.

It's a gimmick I don't think BlackBerry10 needs to succeed.
    linuxdaemon likes this.
    06-11-12 01:45 PM
    I think that since BB already has voice calling, it's safe to assume that there will be something similar if not better. If not, I hope Vlingo will.
    06-11-12 01:46 PM
    VLingo is a great app that does the same thing as Siri, has been around a lot longer and I would imagine they are working on a version for BB10. They have some sort of relationship with RIM, I believe.
    06-11-12 01:48 PM
    See this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...aybook-711961/ It's a couple of months old, and what is happening, I don;t know.
    06-11-12 02:06 PM
    I have an Iphone 4S I bought when it first came out. I think it looks cool in commercial so I went to ATT store and bought it. After a week of playing with SIRI, I don't even use it anymore. In my case, I think it is waste of money that I get lucked in for two years contract.
    06-11-12 02:20 PM
    its a great marketing tool. Apple does get it.
    06-11-12 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD