i get call notices while using the playbook,,, it would be awesome to answer/make them while on it,,, & in bridged mode, the time would go to the phone without needing an extra line,,, there's already a good mic & great stereo speakers built in that would work nicely when the phone itself is out of reach...
    pchapple13 likes this.
    01-28-13 08:15 PM
    Just get yourself the APP called Ephone made by Comwave it uses over Wifi and Mobile if u have a minute plan on your sim in the PB. It works best over Wifi of course depends on your internet connection and it works awesome.

Also the question should be can we have BBM on the PB for NON-BB phone users.
    01-28-13 08:19 PM
    Just get yourself the APP called Ephone made by Comwave it uses over Wifi and Mobile if u have a minute plan on your sim in the PB. It works best over Wifi of course depends on your internet connection and it works awesome.
    i'm talking about using call functions while the PlayBook is "bridged" to a BB phone...

Also the question should be can we have BBM on the PB for NON-BB phone users.
    there's already threads on that subject,,, rumor has it there will be some version available to non-BB users...
    01-28-13 08:25 PM
    That would be great. I've been waiting on that since I bought my Playbook.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-28-13 08:42 PM
    Yup, and it will drive your car, clean your room, make you dinner.... why not WAIT Until wednesday to hear about what is coming because no one knows and those that do know, are under NDA....
    01-28-13 08:56 PM
    Good question. Hopefully tomorrow we will know! Keep the faith.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-29-13 05:17 AM
    Yup, and it will drive your car, clean your room, make you dinner.... why not WAIT Until wednesday to hear about what is coming because no one knows and those that do know, are under NDA....
    because there may not be any info on that Wed.,,, & who are you to say no one knows,,, & those that know MIGHT be NDA,,, if you don't have anything positive to contribute, move along, nothing to see here,,, thanks for playing...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 01-29-13 at 05:47 PM.
    01-29-13 10:29 AM