I can tell I'm not going to like your heathen country. It's full of heathens isn't it. Don't even know what a haggis is. The oldest and most well respected animal in scotland don't you know? No wonder I'll starve to death!
    I know even "Americans" screw it up but HIS heathen country is Canada. The heathen country you are supposedly visiting is the USA - United States of America. Two different heathen countries. Is the that haggis animal like the snipe? No I said SNIPE not SKYPE! Maybe while you are here someone will take you snipe hunting. And, yes, I know pb owners are still hunting skype. Just as illusory.
    07-07-13 03:02 PM
    I know even "Americans" screw it up but HIS heathen country is Canada. The heathen country you are supposedly visiting is the USA - United States of America. Two different heathen countries. Is the that haggis animal like the snipe? No I said SNIPE not SKYPE! Maybe while you are here someone will take you snipe hunting. And, yes, I know pb owners are still hunting skype. Just as illusory.
    A snipe is a poor innocent little birdie that never harmed anyone. Why would I want to shoot it. That's like shooting a baby, you would never shoot........... Come to think of it a birdie is a separate issue and should not be confused with the legal culling of babies, so anyway I'm going hunting myself a cat, oh and a gooseberry and a....... Let's make this brief, anyone on the list is fair game but not a little birdie!
    07-07-13 04:14 PM
    Check out man with cow shoes - Prohibition avoidance tool. SadOld might take notice:

Cow shoes used by Moonshiners in the Prohibition days to disguise their footprints, 1922 - Imgur
    1922? I have dress shoes like that. Minus the hooves. I must be out of style. Hey, I don't have any feet...
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    07-07-13 04:33 PM
    A snipe is a poor innocent little birdie that never harmed anyone. Why would I want to shoot it. That's like shooting a baby, you would never shoot........... Come to think of it a birdie is a separate issue and should not be confused with the legal culling of babies, so anyway I'm going hunting myself a cat, oh and a gooseberry and a....... Let's make this brief, anyone on the list is fair game but not a little birdie!
    Then why is "sniping" so bad?

Hmmm. There isn't a "baby" that you would like to shoot on here?

Oh, and I am in the exact opposite direction.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 04:36 PM
    Then why is "sniping" so bad?

Hmmm. There isn't a "baby" that you would like to shoot on here?

Oh, and I am in the exact opposite direction.
    Yes yes yes that little one that comes on and ridicules my ducks and thingys! Oh yes, and the cat oh yes and the ghost oh yummy. Can't wait to get to the lost world!
    07-07-13 04:42 PM
    Yes yes yes that little one that comes on and ridicules my ducks and thingys! Oh yes, and the cat oh yes and the ghost oh yummy. Can't wait to get to the lost world!
    Promises , promises, it's getting long in the tooth. What star fleet r u traveling on?
    Will my PlayBook still work in the USA-cat-filing-nails-gif.jpg
    07-07-13 04:48 PM
    Promises , promises, it's getting long in the tooth. What star fleet r u traveling on?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat-filing-nails-gif.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	179992
    BA of course. Is there any other airline?
    07-07-13 04:51 PM
    BA of course. Is there any other airline?
    Virgin? Don't they have a fleet that fly off the atmosphere to shorten the distance?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 04:52 PM
    Virgin? Don't they have a fleet that fly off the atmosphere to shorten the distance?
    When was the last time you believed what a virgin said to you?
    07-07-13 05:07 PM
    When was the last time you believed what a virgin said to you?
    You should have heard what i said to virgins.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 05:14 PM
    You should have heard what i said to virgins.
    I'm worried about the fact that you believed them when they told you that they were???????
    07-07-13 05:17 PM
    [QUOTE=sad_old_man;8780962]When was the last time you believed what a virgin said to you?[/QUOTE
    something about I made it through the wilderness, somehow i made it through...................
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 05:17 PM
    [QUOTE=bambinoitaliano;8781008]
    When was the last time you believed what a virgin said to you?[/QUOTE
    something about I made it through the wilderness, somehow i made it through...................
    Oooohhhh me thinks the cats drinking??????
    07-07-13 05:20 PM
    [QUOTE=sad_old_man;8781028]

Oooohhhh me thinks the cats drinking??????
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 05:23 PM
    [QUOTE=bambinoitaliano;8781047]
    Your taste in women is a bit suspect to say the least?
    07-07-13 05:27 PM
    [QUOTE=sad_old_man;8781064]

Your taste in women is a bit suspect to say the least?
    As oppose to your taste for pasties and brandy?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 05:32 PM
    [QUOTE=bambinoitaliano;8781090]

As oppose to your taste for pasties and brandy?
    Exactly!
    07-07-13 05:36 PM
    [QUOTE=sad_old_man;8781121]

Exactly!
    and what ever hell happen in your dungeon I bet
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 05:52 PM
    [QUOTE=bambinoitaliano;8781047]
    No cats were harmed making a fool of that cat.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 06:11 PM
    You could apply that to BB and Thornyass and his (soon to be en masse EX) customers well done SOM, your brandy actually came in handy for us ALL tonight
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 06:11 PM
    Funny to hear all of the ignorant comments about America. Jealousy is a real b!tch.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 06:26 PM
    Funny to hear all of the ignorant comments about America. Jealousy is a real b!tch.
    Nah. I'm as American as apple pie. If you can't laugh at yourself, ur gonna be a very, very sad_old_man....
    No one's professing any superiority/inferiority here...
    sad_old_man and bbpb_87 like this.
    07-07-13 06:53 PM
    You did know that our gun controls have tightened up. Ur gonna have to show that you are taller than the gun...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 06:55 PM
    You did know that our gun controls have tightened up. Ur gonna have to show that you are taller than the gun...
    Unless he is this guy.
    Will my PlayBook still work in the USA-imgres-2.jpeg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 07:26 PM
    You don't shoot snipe. Drivers go out in the bushes and chase them toward a pickup man who gets to put them in a bag. The drivers do all the hard work while all the pickup man has to do is wait for the snipe to come to him. That position is usually reserved for the most honored elder in the group. That's you S_O_M. You are the bag man.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-07-13 09:38 PM
135 ... 3456