My friend saw my PB and wanted one so I got him one second hand. He is having trouble with it dropping the wifi signal even though his other devices work. He brought it to my house and it worked fine for about 10 minutes then dropped my wifi, my playbook stayed connected. Are there any tricks to fix this? I have 30 days to return it.

One last time we had 2 playbooks running at the same time and one dropped wifi and one stayed on.
    07-19-12 12:12 AM
    There are a lot of threads about this type of thing with the play book. If you search you'll probably find info faster.

Sent from my flip-phone.
    07-19-12 12:18 AM
    I did a search and did not find what I was looking for. U can send a link and I will be happy to read it.
    07-19-12 01:10 AM
    If yours works fine on the same wifi, then it could be the used pb that has an issue. You could turn yours off and see if that "frees" up the wifi for his tablet????
    07-19-12 01:22 AM
    Well he is having the same problem at his house nad we were able to duplicate it at my house.
    07-19-12 01:50 AM
    If all else fails, do a security wipe.
    07-19-12 01:55 AM
    I had this happen with the 2.1 beta and had to wipe but be forwarned desktop manager does not back up 2.1.
    07-19-12 09:57 PM
    Had that problem on my home with five network but not on other networks. The following suggestion from the Newbie Tips and Tricks thread fixed the problem:. Unchecked Enable WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia) Settings on my wireless router

Good luck
    07-20-12 12:15 AM
    Had the problem. Following suggestion from Tips and Tricks thread fixed problem:

I unchecked the Enable WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia) Settings on my wireless router.
    07-20-12 12:21 AM